PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Club Clash Dates Set

forcfed93
02-21-2006, 12:04 PM
It's Official .... The 2006 SC/GTP Club Clash Dates have been set.

The Spring race will be held on May 20th, and the Fall race will be held on September 23rd. Both races will be held at TriState Raceway in Earlville, Iowa

More info about prerace parties and gatherings will be available as the dates get closer so watch this BBS and the SC club website for the latest information.

90blkbrd
03-11-2006, 10:24 AM
I just got mail from Tri-State Raceway. Our 2 club clashes made the event schedule. :D

I just wish it was mailed to me and not Mark Meak! :(

forcfed93
03-11-2006, 12:00 PM
I just got mail from Tri-State Raceway. Our 2 club clashes made the event schedule. :D

I just wish it was mailed to me and not Mark Meak! :(
Yep .... its on thier website too ....

Drop them an email and tell them they have a typo .....

90blkbrd
03-11-2006, 12:17 PM
Yep .... its on thier website too ....

Drop them an email and tell them they have a typo .....
Good idea...done

pablon2
08-08-2006, 01:37 PM
It's Official ....The Spring race will be held on May 20th, and the Fall race will be held on September 23rd. Both races will be held at TriState Raceway in Earlville, Iowa

Looks like the fall date is only one week before the Shootout. Doesn't leave much time to fix anything if it breaks. I'm crossing my fingers I can make both events, for the first time too!

forcfed93
08-09-2006, 07:31 AM
Looks like the fall date is only one week before the Shootout. Doesn't leave much time to fix anything if it breaks. I'm crossing my fingers I can make both events, for the first time too!
Sorry about the date, but thats the only date we could get without gettting way into October. And October weather can be really "iffy".

We sure hope you can make it ........

Sxar
08-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Any news on the Fall race? I know you were going to try and work in some sponsors and prizes. I haven't seen any news on any of the boards. It is less than a month away and we need to convince some of the others in the surrounding area to add it into their schedule. :D

Matt

forcfed93
08-25-2006, 03:26 PM
Any news on the Fall race? I know you were going to try and work in some sponsors and prizes. I haven't seen any news on any of the boards. It is less than a month away and we need to convince some of the others in the surrounding area to add it into their schedule. :D

Matt
Everything is still going well. We have about a dozen door prizes so far, and we are still trying to get more.

We've heard from alot of people, and if everyone shows up we should have a bigger group this time. If we get enough cars, we are going to do two brackets (winner and a cosi). This will give everyone a few more rounds of competition.

Thomas A
08-27-2006, 02:13 AM
As long as my car is tuned properly, I plan on being there. If I can't get the Mark VIII figured out, I might have the new Thunderbird together in time to make it over! Wish me luck!!!

I just invited all the Nebraska GP guys to come over and play, so we might have even more yet!

Thomas

forcfed93
08-27-2006, 06:46 PM
As long as my car is tuned properly, I plan on being there. If I can't get the Mark VIII figured out, I might have the new Thunderbird together in time to make it over! Wish me luck!!!

I just invited all the Nebraska GP guys to come over and play, so we might have even more yet!

Thomas
MUCH LUCK TO YOU ..... :D

The more the merrier ........ I'd like to get a large turnout so the track will want to kick in some extra prize money for next year ...... ;)

pablon2
08-27-2006, 10:57 PM
The more the merrier ........ I'd like to get a large turnout so the track will want to kick in some extra prize money for next year ...... ;)

Things are looking good for me to be there. Will be staying with relatives in Garnavillo. Won't be runnning any alky or nitrous programs that weekend but should be safe to run without a final tune (which will hopefully be done the following weekend).

90blkbrd
08-28-2006, 07:55 PM
I plan on being there.

minn95scya
09-07-2006, 01:17 PM
mike albee I plan on being there. I just hope she will hold with drive down, race, and drive back. Mike that lives by me plans on driving down with me on saturday moring.I hope I cant hit in the mid 13s with the new stall I got.Hope to see you then!! Thanks mark SC YA:D