Manny

Hock

When you did that MAC header mod, if I'm reading into it correctly, you removed that plastic cover on the steering shaft. Did you have any problems after that with that shaft?

Does anybody know what happen to Manny?

He didn't get lost under the hood again did he?

I renmoved it to get a little more clearance. on mine it cleared.

alot depends on which motor mounts you use.
some are shorter than others.

Im giving a set to capt trunks "aka" prick racing.

I also have a set Im making so they connect to the stock pipes.

but thats in the future im way behind making inlet plenums and D port blower cases. and raised tops.

but yeah it gave me some extra room less dinging required.

ive been out of for awhile my brother died then two days later my uncle died.

now yesterday someone stole 3 blowers and three inlet plenums. from my driveway.

so anyone see anyone using a Dport and my inlet plenums let me know.

only a few I am doing and it pisses me off someone stole them.

I had them in my driveway just washed them and was taking them to be powder coated. my next door naighbor said a white dodge truck came up and a big mexican took them .

they said he was a good looking guy so that leaves out Alex. lol

oh well I have two more almost ready to powder coat. they were bare cases.

and the inlet plenums are for the sc so wont do anyone any good unless they drive a sc.

sherriffs say good luck finding them but hey they are one off parts .

maybe Ill see them used as mail boxes down the street.

now yesterday someone stole 3 blowers and three inlet plenums. from my driveway.

so anyone see anyone using a Dport and my inlet plenums let me know.

only a few I am doing and it pisses me off someone stole them.

I had them in my driveway just washed them and was taking them to be powder coated. my next door naighbor said a white dodge truck came up and a big mexican took them .

they said he was a good looking guy so that leaves out Alex. lol

oh well I have two more almost ready to powder coat. they were bare cases.

and the inlet plenums are for the sc so wont do anyone any good unless they drive a sc.

sherriffs say good luck finding them but hey they are one off parts .

maybe Ill see them used as mail boxes down the street.
What lowlife scums!! That is just terrible Manny... and you know it was most likely someone who has no idea of what they are worth to someone in this community, and how much work goes into custom work like you do. it's not like they stole some mustang 5.0 parts:rolleyes:
That just makes me mad because I know that if I was one step away from completing some of my custom things and they got jacked I'd be about ready to kill:mad:
Sorry to hear about all of your losses Manny, just keep doing what makes you happy and you'll pull through the tough times!;)
Sorry to hijack your thread Hock, just had to speak my mind!

To stay on topic, I too am curious to what I'll need to do to get mine in, I think i may try to extend the collector tube past the steering shaft to give myself even more room.

well after turning the collector flange it fit fine just a little dinging of the collector and it fit fine and I trimmed the collector flange a little
i have many m90 cases and more on the way . its just a little setback .

and yeah probably just some dumb kid useless to anyone no rotors or snouts .

oh well I should have not left them out to dry . i bead blasted them then pressure washed them . so my stupid move .

Back