Wednesday Night Meeting

Les Borda

Reminder: SCCoO Club Meeting - Wed July 31 2002

The Monk and The Firkin

Warden Ave, just south of the 401

East side, huge sign post with Country Style,A&W,Monk and Firkin

Can't miss it or you need glasses badly like I do and I can still see it...LOL.

8:00pm or sooner if desired.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why we have west-end meetings too Sean, so that you don't have to drive an hour or more to attend !!

cheers
Ed N.

Sure Ronnie come and meet us, check out a few of our cars seeing as your about to bury yourself...err I mean buy an SC...lol.

Wednesday is the only day of the week that I CAN'T amke it, oh well its proably 1 1/2 hour drive for me anyways but I would like ot make it out to a few this year if I can, at least the BBQ. I did get to one meet this year while I was up at Moranas, I remember Les was there and Wayne, and a few others as well.

I'll do my best to make it. If not, when is the next meet? I'm all for the East Side meets too. :D

ronnie

Actually, Ed, I'm not even in Canada right now, so it's a tad more than an hour and a half drive. Many of the club members have been willing to drive from the east end out to my place to either hang out or to give me a hand with stuff on my car, so I really hope that at some point this year I'll be available to make it out to at least one east end meet. I should be able to make more of the west end meets if the schedule at work ever calms down enough that I'm actually home through the week.

...<Sniffle>... I miss you guys!

;)

Cheers,

Sean

I can't make it (again). Not that anyone cares or anything :rolleyes: (Wednesday nights are just no good for me). I'm just posting to elevate the post count :D

...closing in on the SCCoWC now!

There have been reservations made on the patio or inside if the weather is bad for 12 under Super Coupe Club of Ontario as well as my name.

Ladies and gents lets try to get there early if we want to shoot the breeze prior to 8:00pm. There's another large group with reservations for 45 people that will be there and I'd hate to lose our tables o rhave them hold them if they happen to get busy,

Back