Looking for an article on tbird handling, can't find it...

B

boomdart

I found an article that explained how to make a thunderbird handle over 1g on the skidpad that was scanned from a magazine, I've been trying to find it for some time now (well...about half an hour) and couldn't pull it up.

Does anyone know of what I speak?

If not, I suppose a rough break down or a link to someone's guide would help. I'm terrible at finding this kind of information myself. Everyone says something different and I don't know how to compile all that information into a single usable idea or concept. And even if I get a rough idea, I can't find anywhere to sell what I'm looking for :/

Have you looked at the "Fleet of Fame" section at tccoa? There are quite a few magazine articles in there, and I believe a few were about handling.

-Rod

FWIW, I have the entire suspension modded on my '90 as per that article, plus some seriously stiff front braces. No Strut tower brace though, because it doesn't fit over the FMIC ducting.

Anyway, it will pull close to a G, but still feels kind off "Cruiser" like, I think because of the easy steering effort.

Still fun though.

Back