memebership question

mega_man_01103

when i started here about a month ago, i signed up for memebership but havent paid yet...i want to pay it through paypal but cant seem to find how to do it....should i just apply again...and how long till ill be ablt to get onto the member's forums?

thanx

I always wonder how people expect us to match up a different PayPal email address for payment to a different email address that is registered on the boards! LOL

That is why we like to have people fill out the JOIN form so we can try and match the names. That is, unless the PayPal is from Sally's Floral Shop and does not match the name on the JOIN form.

Once the PayPal has been processed (not automatically, may take 2-3 weeks) we send an email asking for the correct email address and board user name back to the PayPal email address.

Only thing harder to process is a mailed in payment from "Bob" with no email address and no return address. I'm always wondering what that guy is trying to join! LOL

It is also hard to give membership access to people who have not registered on the board. You gotta really wonder what they are joining. Also tough if you have NO email address!

I sent you an email yesterday with the correct information on my email addresses. My paypal email is the same one that i used on my old log in SuperBlackCat

Storm_Dragon, your membership is now setup. It will be a week or more before your member page is setup. I have disabled you old superblackcat account.

For everyone, we can change user names and move your old posts to the new name. Please don't setup a new name when you need to change your username. We prefer only one ID per board participant and only require each username to have a unique email address.

Back