90 Tbird SC for sale in Indiana

1BLOWN90

90 Tbird SC, black, 5 sp.,111,000 miles, PW, PL, sunroof, lowered, 17" cobra r's, B&M ripper shifter, drag radials, 36# injectors, 10% OD pulley, ported heads and intake, 94/95 supercharger, 3.27 gears, 2 1/2" magnaflow exhaust, custom cold air intake w/ K&N filter, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, double I/C w/ I/C fan. the car has less than 2,000 on fresh head gaskets. $3,500

Last edited:
Sc

Well I dont think you can get what your asking for the car , sad to say , Im in Indiana and looking for a car , but the market on these are so low , just like stangs , there so many out there , best I can do is offer what I have saved to buy a car 2500 and also can offer my classic 500cc bike with just 13K miles on her , should be worth another 1000 bucks . Im not far if you want to make the deal , Thanks, DW .

S.c.

I'd be interested...........but......must agree with Ballman. Price is a bit too high for a 90'. I'm in Illinois, so the drive there and back would not be so bad.

Sorry but i have well over 5K invested in the car. The rims and tires alone were over $1,000. So anything under $5,000 I'll hang onto the car. And thanks for the offer but I already have a street bike, thanks anyway.

S.c.

I see..been there, done that. Every dollar you put into a car is a question if you'll get it out of the car when you sell them.

Sc

Well I know if your lucky you can get back half of the money you put into the car , thats why a fair offer of 2500 for the car was good , keep the wheels , I have stock wheels to put back on . Had a few cars my self and never made any money on them . DW

How do you figure $2,500 is a fair offer? You have never even seen the car. If the car is not worth anymore than that to you thats fine dont buy it. But I dont need you 2 to let me know what you THINK the car is worth. I'll find someone that will respect the car for its beauty. THANKS ANYWAY.

Sc

Hey wait , Im not trying to dog the car at all , sounds nice, but most of the time you can only get back so much , you cant get back what you put in the car , sad but true . My offer was 2500 and my bike that was worth 1000 bucks , so thats 3500 , anyway Im just trying to make a fair offer , I know it sucks to put so much money into a car , then have someone offer half of what you put into it , but to be real , I dont think it will sell at your asking price , as nice as it is , I would keep the car , why sell a good car only to buy another car and put more money into it . These are great cars , had a few of them . Dont sell and come to the big all Ford show in May down in Brown county , 19,20,21 . maybe then at that show you can put a for sale sign in your car , or by then change your mind and keep the car . DW 90SC5speed , red on fire .

I owned a 80 z28 3 years ago i had twelve grand into it, It was a 12 second car sold it for 8 thousand so i under stand the other guys opinions :)

sounds like a nice ride. I've got enough of a project with mine for now. I am in the market for a ripper shifter if you decide to bring it back to stock somewhat

The other day i went and got it out of storage and noticed that the brake pedal was stiff, it still stopped it was just hard to push the pedal. And the driver side door hinge was starting to sag. I also forgot to mention that the motor has less than 20,000 miles on it. The price has been reduced to $3,500 which is a pretty good price considering all the aftermarket stuff I put on it. I need the car gone ASAP. If any questions please feel free to call me 260-701-2562

Last edited:
I am gonna try to go get some pics this weekend. The car is still in storage. I will post them as soon as i get some.

I took some pics today i hope this works I have never done this before!

Attachments

• tbird 002.jpg
    tbird 002.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 212
  • tbird 003.jpg
    tbird 003.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 154
  • tbird 004.jpg
    tbird 004.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 128
  • tbird 005.jpg
    tbird 005.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 202
  • tbird 006.jpg
    tbird 006.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 181
here are some more pics.

Attachments

• tbird 007.jpg
    tbird 007.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 117
  • tbird 008.jpg
    tbird 008.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 110
  • tbird 009.jpg
    tbird 009.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 109
  • tbird 010.jpg
    tbird 010.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 131
S. C.

It is a very sweet car................price firm at $5,000? I'd need to sell off my Crown Vicki to add to the cash I have for a S.C.

Back