Pictures of my Car

19TbirdSC91

i finally have some pictures of my SC on here!!!

Attachments

• SC Pass. Side 2.JPG
    SC Pass. Side 2.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 140
  • SC Rear 2.JPG
    SC Rear 2.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 104
NRTrackStar said:
And do a 5-speed swap. Call me when it's done.

No Kevin, that car is not getting a 5spd swap. Its not worth it on that car. Sorry Sean, its true. Just leave it with the AOD for now until you find yourself a good 5spd SC then sell this one.

Shane

quick35th said:
No Kevin, that car is not getting a 5spd swap. Its not worth it on that car. Sorry Sean, its true. Just leave it with the AOD for now until you find yourself a good 5spd SC then sell this one.

Shane

that be the plan, EVEN though the car isnt that bad, rust is limited, and she just needs clay barred and waxed real good, no clearcoat fad or anything....sooooo....

she's just a little rough around the edges, thats all

We have to fix the door too. And do something about the fading outside trim. And the windows are broken. Aren't the locks messed up too? Perhaps we should just make him get another one.

Yeah, then we could push this one off a cliff while its on fire :eek: :p :D

Or we could put it infort of a speeding train :eek:

Shane

Yeah, like a 4000 lb. flaming shopping cart. We'll take the seats out first though-I would like to make chairs out of them.

titanium89scguy said:
its his beast let him do what he wants with it
i support fixing this one if he thinks the car is fine

No, it deffinately needs to be turned into a 4000lbs flaming shopping cart :D

Shane

I agree, lets get some dynomite and have a fireworks display at the end of the shootout! Beer and explosives...a wonderful combination.

NRTrackStar said:
We have to fix the door too. And do something about the fading outside trim. And the windows are broken. Aren't the locks messed up too? Perhaps we should just make him get another one.

this is all true, but....

Q. How many people on this site have had problems with window and lock motors?

A. 1,000 people exactly...and its not even that big of a repair

and for the trim, there is no trim fading on the car, BUT the trim along the back window is now silver on the top and bottom of the window, the black PEELED off, not faded thank you very much

and again shane, at least my car has a damn interior...and at least i can set my mind on one thing....looks like i have at least 2 up on ya:D

here is the damage that is on the door and fender.....

(i had no part in it, it was like this when i got it i must remind you all)

Attachments

• Driver Door Damage 2.JPG
    Driver Door Damage 2.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Driver Side Fender 2.JPG
    Driver Side Fender 2.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 35
19TbirdSC91 said:
and again shane, at least my car has a damn interior...and at least i can set my mind on one thing....looks like i have at least 2 up on ya:D

Thats fine cause when the cage is put in my car and its all painted you are going to be drolling all over it and last time I checked I had set my mind on what I was going to do.

Shane

19TbirdSC91 said:
this is all true, but....

Q. How many people on this site have had problems with window and lock motors?

A. 1,000 people exactly...and its not even that big of a repair

and for the trim, there is no trim fading on the car, BUT the trim along the back window is now silver on the top and bottom of the window, the black PEELED off, not faded thank you very much

I've never had problems with window and lock motors.:) But he has you there, Shane...

How do we go about fixing the peeled molding? Is there like replacement black tape that you can buy that you can just stick over the old stuff?

quick35th said:
Thats fine cause when the cage is put in my car and its all painted you are going to be drolling all over it and last time I checked I had set my mind on what I was going to do.

Shane

haha....and im proud of you shane, i was wondering how long it would take before you decided, lol

NRTrackStar said:
I've never had problems with window and lock motors.:)

thats fine, but i know there are plenty of people who have :D

haha, you all can think what you will about my car, but the point is, it's mine, and i still love her, so :p lol

NRTrackStar said:
I've never had problems with window and lock motors.:) But he has you there, Shane...

How do we go about fixing the peeled molding? Is there like replacement black tape that you can buy that you can just stick over the old stuff?

Kevin,

Ford may or may not still make those stickers (the ones that are black and go up the door?). I know I have a set new in box that came with the 35th.

19TbirdSC91 said:
haha....and im proud of you shane, i was wondering how long it would take before you decided, lol

See Sean, I had thought you knew my plan seeing as how I took you to the race shop and all and showed you all that was going to happen to the 35th.

Shane

Back