looking to make my 94 sc faster???????

brandons sc

I am taking the engine out fo my sc due to unknown problems . I am sending it to be rebuilt from top to bottom any suggestions on some go fast goodies . I',m new to the sc , so any thing would be appreciated .

Before the question can be answered, how much are you looking to spend and do you have an ultimate HP/TQ goal or 1/4 time?

And the mods.. where to start? MAF, TB, intake, heads, cam, upgraded supercharger, intercooler, roller rockers, forged engine pieces, billet crank, bore the block, and in the end - a dyno/tune :D And that's just what I can think of right now.

Victor @ SpinningwheelsSC and Bill @ SuperCoupe Performance are two vendors that can help with parts. For the tune, talk to David Dalke.

-Melon

I would like it to run in the 12 to 13 sec range preferably in the 12's and as for the money part, i guess i'll have to spend whatever it takes . How well does nitros work with these cars ? I still have my old system , It's suppossed to make another 75 hp

WHat is the unknown problems symptoms?..I would no tpull a motor and do a build untill I knew all else was fine..Except the motor itself

the unknown is a suspected bad piston ,possibly with a hole or a broken ring.
it popped both valve covers off twice now , I put a third set on and now there is massive blowby and it has a miss in it. :confused: so no more fooling around with this thing . the way I see it if it's all new , it should work and maybe I can actually get to drive this summer and have some fun at the track as well .:)

Back