update on pro-m recalibration

Rick Mink

I know that many of us, in our quest for more horsepower, are upgrading to larger injectors. Like many of my fellow SCers my modifications have accumulated over time. I needed to step up to much larger injectors (60#), but I already had a maf tuned for 42#s. What to do?? Well, it used to be as simple as just sending you maf in to pro-m for a recalibration. But, apparently Pro-m has gone out of business. Enter massairsystems.com. I contacted them at the end of January 06 about doing a recal for my maf. Problem was, they didn't have the program or code (not sure of correct term) for the SC anymore. nick from professional mass air systems took the time to write a completely new code for my maf. It took about a month to get it back, even though they advertise 7 day turn around. Considering they wrote the code custom for my application, I dont think thats too bad. I'm sure it will be much faster in the future. THey now support calibrations for the Sc for up to 60# injectors.
Just wanted to send this out to help out all my SC brothers out there.

Rick

Pmas

I ordered a MAF from them in January from coolblueperformance.com and had it calibrated for 60 lb. injectors. From the time I placed the order to the time I got it was about 3 weeks.

Back