jim_car_1[1].jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 121
  • jimcar2[2].jpg
    jimcar2[2].jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 74
  • cars[2].jpg
    cars[2].jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 126
yyeeahh...personally if i had an LX it'd have to be that limited edition one, not the 40th, not a big fan of it, but hey, nice car man!!

19TbirdSC91 said:
yyeeahh...personally if i had an LX it'd have to be that limited edition one, not the 40th, not a big fan of it, but hey, nice car man!!

I was only joking with my comments, I actually years ago almost baught a black and silver 40th. I always thought it would be cool to have it parked next to my 35th.

Shane

quick35th said:
the hidiously slow 40th

Hey, I've got one of those too!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cosrear.jpg
    Cosrear.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 88
nice 40th man...looks real clean. This is one of the few mn12's that i'd buy thats not a 5.0 or SC. I shall own one in the future......but mine has to be the silver with grey bottom. Slap some cobra r's on it, or maybe some 03 cobra instead....some goodies on that 4.6....yummy! Ive only seen 3 40th's in that silver/grey combination.

titanium89scguy said:
just for ~~~~~ and giggles we should get pictures of them together

I've seen another one around here occasionally too. We'd have to get the pictures soon. I'm not sure if it's going to be around here a whole lot longer...

We live in Fenton, halfway between Flint and Ann Arbor.

I am thinking about selling it this spring. It's getting close to 180k miles on it. My wife has been driving it pretty much for the last year. I'd I'd feel better if she was driving something newer.

The body is in decent shaper, and the interior was mint when we got it. I had toyed with the idea of building a hot rod of some sort out of it. I went so far as to update all of the suspension. But, with the GTO, Mclaren, and SC, we don't really have a place for the 40th and a new car for the wife, and a truck, if we get one. The SC might be going as well if we get a truck.

fentons not to far away prolly hour to and hour 45 mins somewhere in there
ill be in michigan this weekend if your not busy say saturday afternoon i could swing by

I am probably going to be busy this weekend with homework. Where is Trenton exactly? Maybe we could meet somwhere halfway sometime.

Back