ford fusion, opinions?

takotruckin

it looks like i might be driving 150+ miles a day when i start college, so i need something that gets a little better gas mileage than a f150, otherwise i can just order a tanker once a week:rolleyes:. i was thinking a new fusion would fit the bill. anyone own one? what do you think of them?

It's decent looking and looks roomy....but I think it's basically going to be the next taurus, and you'll see thousands of them daily.

I think its a pretty good looking car. Now all Ford needs is an SVT Fusion with lots of power, excellent brakes and a killer suspenssion. Oh and a fully manaul tranny not one of those tiptronic options.

Shane

that fusion did damn good at the AUTO CLUB 500.. but it looks kool. i think ford might be on to something. I havent really seen them around. But the ones i have seen look pretty kool. Wouldnt mind owning one for cruising around when the SC is on stands. Its RWD right?

then that commercial is misleading... it was doing a burnout at the track with the rear wheels.... hmmmmm but yeah seems like a good car...

I think it's quite a lot of car for the money. I have a friend at a local dealership who gets me the X plan. With that plan a fully loaded Fusion SEL that goes for $26k is more like $22 or $23k, so there's some mark up there. The 220 hp V6 version only gets a mile or 2 less mpg than the 4 cyl. My only problem with them is that I doubt they'd hold their value very well, just like Taurus's.

Nice cars, excellent value.

Only thing I really don't like is the blue oval. They need an updated marque, as it looks odd in the grill of an all black/chrome car.

Back