Found a few problems from my 11.911et runs & questions?

"Found some problems"

Well other than the slipping trans and converter going south on the runs after getting the car back together and runing it found other problems. My fuel pressure gauge is bad tested it with my friends new one mine is off 6psi and the fuse to my Aeromotive fuel pump was shorting out from the engine vibration at high RPM's. We had like studdering problems in high gear now I see its the fuel pump shutting on and off with the fuse right next to the battery vibrating. My other problem my Jell filled battery positive terminal in the battery is cracked moving just a few things this will all be changed. What are you guys running for fuel pressure gauge? I need one that stands off the fuel rail so when adjusting the Mallory regulator can set it whats the best one? Auto Meter, VDO? and part number there is a Summit racing 2 hours from me

I have a Summit fuel pressure gauge. Make sure it is a 0-100psi gauge. P/N is SUM-800199.

You have to get a 1/8"-to- 1/16" adapter to get it to work on the stock fuel rail.

It would be easiest to get one for the fuel rail so all he would have to do is glance over while adjusting it instead of going back and forth from inside of the car to under the hood.

I've got a digital fuel gage with an electric fuel pressure sender. The fuel gage is mounted in the car so it is helpful while driving. It looks like the digital ones found at Summit.

Thanks Guys

Thanks for the info!

Just got a call from Dan fodge fuel injection sent him pictures of my fuel rail and gauge he is going to improve it for extra flow. Will be going to in car gauge Auto Meter going to look at your part numbers thanks

Last edited:
Back