SC sighting

89SCK@t

Driving yesterday on 410 east, saw a titanium SC. I tried to keep, but the traffic around 281/San Pedro made it so I couldn't pass anyone. The SC got off on Broadway and 410. Anyway, if it belongs to anyone on this board...nice SC.

Mine

89SCK@t said:
Driving yesterday on 410 east, saw a titanium SC. I tried to keep, but the traffic around 281/San Pedro made it so I couldn't pass anyone. The SC got off on Broadway and 410. Anyway, if it belongs to anyone on this board...nice SC.

Yeah, that's my wife's car. She works in the 410/San Pedro area, and drives the titanium SC to work every day. It's an original paint car in extremely decent condition.

To my knowledge, I own the highest concentration of supercharged MN12's in the greater San Antonio metroplex...

JD

Hey guys I dont know how far yall are from Austin but in a week or two Robert and I will be up there for a day. Maybe we can all meet up for alittle bit.

Chris

txsc said:
Yeah, that's my wife's car. She works in the 410/San Pedro area, and drives the titanium SC to work every day. It's an original paint car in extremely decent condition.

To my knowledge, I own the highest concentration of supercharged MN12's in the greater San Antonio metroplex...

JD

I will be the next....hopefully. I am about to get a 90 white auto with a bad accumelator....and another...maybe a 35th...in houston.

beautiful car by the way.

are you speaking of my 35th..... SALE is PENDING .....

89SCK@t said:
I will be the next....hopefully. I am about to get a 90 white auto with a bad accumelator....and another...maybe a 35th...in houston.

beautiful car by the way.

rzibilske77 said:
are you speaking of my 35th..... SALE is PENDING .....

I was trying to get the wifus to agree with me on buying it. I have almost broken her....I just needed another week or so..

sorry the car will be sold tomorrow....:cool:

89SCK@t said:
I was trying to get the wifus to agree with me on buying it. I have almost broken her....I just needed another week or so..

Back