Anyone racing at Cecil County Dragway this year?

1FASTSC

We're going Friday....hoping to run some good numbers, I can honestly say I've never seen an SC there, I'd love to bump into some of you guys.

i'll probalby end up making it at least once, either with the local mn12 boys or maybe i'll tag along with some turbo coupes. I cant really tell you when tho as I have no clue.

Ben,
I am probably going this year....but my car is still in storage. I will going down with a guy who has 2nd gen RX7 w/LT1 (YES it fits!). I probably will not go until April sometime.

Later
Ken

1FASTSC said:
We're going Friday....hoping to run some good numbers, I can honestly say I've never seen an SC there, I'd love to bump into some of you guys.
Where is this place??? Never mind, I found it.........

Ira

Last edited:
For the last few years some of us mid-atlantic guys have made are way over there with the SSoTN (Super Stallions of The Net). They usually rent the track out twice a year for as many runs as you want during the day for test & tune.

Might see us up there then...

-Tim

Tim Groth said:
For the last few years some of us mid-atlantic guys have made are way over there with the SSoTN (Super Stallions of The Net). They usually rent the track out twice a year for as many runs as you want during the day for test & tune.

Might see us up there then...

-Tim

Yep...hehe, i remember that time with you and Tommy and the fork-in-the-crack incident....hehe. that was also the day I only made a total of 3 sucky 16 sec runs and ended up with a busted radiator. Had to limp the 94 back home....:eek: . Lets hope for better luck this year!

Back