question for Kevin Leitem

Question for Kevin Leitem & other transbrake users

Kevin question?

Are you using stock half shafts? have you had any problems? I am going to coming out at 3200 with the Lentech trans brake mine are stock. I am runing the hoosiers drag slicks taller than the M/T's

Last edited:
Actually they are stock replacements from advance auto! I never had any issues with anything with them, i have had then for probably 8-10 years now. leaving the line at about 3200 on the brake. this year i will be leaving about 3600.

Kevin Leitem said:
Actually they are stock replacements from advance auto! I never had any issues with anything with them, i have had then for probably 8-10 years now. leaving the line at about 3200 on the brake. this year i will be leaving about 3600.
Can I ask, what else you have done to the rear end?

95badbird said:
Can I ask, what else you have done to the rear end?
not much at all, I have the kenny brown brace, 3.73 gears on a stock trac lok, and the addco 1 1/4" sway. but the rest is bone stock.

Kevin Leitem said:

Kevin thanks!

I appreciate this info a bunch I was kind of worrried about the stock Half Shafts if they would hold up. You where leaving at 3200 with no problems mine should be fine thank you

Back