PDA

View Full Version : 92 silver sc for sale

92SilverBirdie
03-01-2006, 10:09 AM
i am selling my 92 silver supercoupe if anyone is interested, email me at alli_bergman12@msn.com!! For all info..email me!

forcfed93
03-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Any Pix ?

Location?

Asking Price?

Options etc ........

92SilverBirdie
03-02-2006, 11:03 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1359614
Is where you can find some pics..i have a loan on it still...$3800 so i'm asking around $4000 or so..depends..i have a sensor or something going out, and i don't know anything about SCs and neither does my dad...so i have to get rid of it...it was owned by an older couple who bought it new..i have the manual...chilton's book, original papers..all of them..i dont know if someone wants to buy it while it is running like it is and fix it..because i've already changed head gaskets, spark plugs and wires...umm..coil pack, o2s..basically everything.. but there's one thing still wrong with it..i can't keep it because my dad said i have to get rid of it because it makes him mad...i love the car...so if someone could help me figure out what it is before they buy it..i can hopefully fix it..if not..it's being sold as is..i don't have another car so i need a little start for a down payment..that's why i'm asking a little more then my loan..=)

rzibilske77
03-03-2006, 09:55 AM
those older folks sure know how to take care of a car....very nice pics...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1359614
Is where you can find some pics..i have a loan on it still...$3800 so i'm asking around $4000 or so..depends..i have a sensor or something going out, and i don't know anything about SCs and neither does my dad...so i have to get rid of it...it was owned by an older couple who bought it new..i have the manual...chilton's book, original papers..all of them..i dont know if someone wants to buy it while it is running like it is and fix it..because i've already changed head gaskets, spark plugs and wires...umm..coil pack, o2s..basically everything.. but there's one thing still wrong with it..i can't keep it because my dad said i have to get rid of it because it makes him mad...i love the car...so if someone could help me figure out what it is before they buy it..i can hopefully fix it..if not..it's being sold as is..i don't have another car so i need a little start for a down payment..that's why i'm asking a little more then my loan..=)

forcfed93
03-04-2006, 09:11 AM
....i can't keep it because my dad said i have to get rid of it because it makes him mad...i love the car...so if someone could help me figure out what it is before they buy it..i can hopefully fix it..if not..it's being sold as is..i don't have another car so i need a little start for a down payment..that's why i'm asking a little more then my loan..=)
It sounds like you have mixed feeling about selling it!!!!

If you would like some help figuring out what's wrong, and you want to keep the car, we have several sharp guys in the club that can probably help you out. If not, we can sure help you find a new home for it!

007_SuperCoupe
03-04-2006, 10:52 AM
Wow, that's my SC...before I started playing with it! :)

Can you give us a detailed description of what's wrong with it? Instead of clogging up this "for sale" thread, email me: smalone@neb.rr.com and I'll try to help. I've been high and low on these cars. I've had to do almost everything on them (I've owned 2 of them) so far.

92SilverBirdie
03-04-2006, 06:27 PM
i know, i do have mixed feelings about selling it, but i have to get rid of it no matter what...even though i love it, it's gotta go..i'm really mad about what it's been doing to me anyways...i dont want to sell it to someone when it's acting like crap..but my dad doesn't want to fix it anymore..plus i have a loan on it still and i can't find a car!!!
i'm emailing you right now...

AudiobahnV8SHO
03-05-2006, 07:11 PM
hey, you could always go and buy my 97 taurus sho :D

brett

007_SuperCoupe
03-06-2006, 10:56 AM
i know, i do have mixed feelings about selling it, but i have to get rid of it no matter what...even though i love it, it's gotta go..i'm really mad about what it's been doing to me anyways...i dont want to sell it to someone when it's acting like crap..but my dad doesn't want to fix it anymore..plus i have a loan on it still and i can't find a car!!!
i'm emailing you right now...

I'm at work right now and don't have your email avaiable...

I've got a couple more questions for you as well....

Did you replace the DIS module?

Is the car "bucking" or is it just cutting out?

Does it happen all the time, under hard acceleration, under light acceleration, etc?

I suspect that it could be either the DIS or an improper ground somewhere. There are a few guys on the east side of IA that may be able to give you a hand in finding out exactly what's wrong with it. I think that forcefed93 is over there on your end of the state.

forcfed93
03-07-2006, 01:08 AM
......... There are a few guys on the east side of IA that may be able to give you a hand in finding out exactly what's wrong with it. I think that forcefed93 is over there on your end of the state.
Yep, Im in Cedar Rapids!!!!!

92SilverBirdie
03-07-2006, 04:40 PM
hey, you could always go and buy my 97 taurus sho :D

brett
gee..sounds tempting..lol i think my boyfriend might be interested...but i dunno...:)