Parts

BossRoss

Hey guys, I just bought a 90 SC Anniversay. However, need a few parts here and there. Looking for front seats and rims. I need a hood and trunk also, but I can wait on these. Let me know if you have any and what you asking for them. My interior is black leather.

another southern anny!!

hey boss,

I've got an anniversary as well. Can't help you out with the front seats. Hood and trunk, can do, trunk would come off my car so it would be black, the hood I have is blue. (don't worry, you wouldn't be leaving me with no trunk)
as for rims, i have about anything factory you could want. the anniversary rims i have are not looking too good though. if you want a picture of anything or want to stop by and take a peek send me some email. I live up in oceanside.

as for pricing, probably 200 for the hood, 100 for the trunk and 50 for all four rims if you take the anniversaries, or 75 if you wanted regular rims.
James
jkanterakis@hotmail.com

I have a black cervinis mach 1 hood for $250 in san diego

Has a small bit of damage in drivers corner but bolts up and looks fine and even after fixing the corner you will save about $200 over a new one

Back