anyone served in Korea or Vietnam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben m

i need an interview for class on thursday(tomorrow!) and i can't find anyone around where i live who will talk to me! i need some good stories, or you can just answer a few questions. i will post the questions below if you want to just type them up, or if you don't feel like sharing them here, PM or e-mail me at mach1coupe@yahoo.com

Desert Storm/SHEILD will work, as well as the current Iraq war or Afghanistan.
thank you so much for everything!

the Q's

1) May i have your name?

2) Where are you from?

3) What rank did you achieve?

4) What year(s) did you serve?

5) What branch of service?

6) Where you drafted or inlisted? Why?

7) Where did you serve and for how long?

8) Did you recieve any medals?

9) Any positive experiences in serving?

10) Any negative?

11) Do you believe that the U.S. was democratically correct in being involved in the conflict?

12) If you were over seas, how where you welcomed back?

i have some additional questions if any is interested, but those were the required ones for class. also, feel free to share as many stories as you like! what im after is the story of the common man, who served his country. but not justthe wheres and whens, what really happened? tell it in your own words so others may know and benifit from your experiences. from the bottom of my heart i thank you,

Ben Magenheimer

Korean War only?

Are you asking about the Korean War, OR anybody who has served our country in S. Korea?

68COUGAR

'80 - '81 Osan Air Base, S. Korea
'84 - '85 Camp Humphreys, S. Korea.
'85 - '89 Yokota Air Base, Japan (with many temporary jobs in S. Korea)

Ben, those are really simple YES or NO questions. I don't understand how they help you. What is the assigment, and what class is it for?? You said you need "good stories". What kind of stories? What is it you are actually looking for here?

No, I don't have a political agenda, and I'm not looking to be a hard a$$ here, just trying to get a handle on what this is really about

PM me if you are more comfortable talking in private.

Ira

There are NO non-automotive related boards in the Public areas of this forum and we have no plans to create one. Our service to non-members is for SC/XR7 related information only.

We do have a private lounge area for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back