Alpine 6 Disc Changer W/Cable

v8killr

I was looking down through all the parts adds and see all the Alpine stuff for sale and it reminded me that i have a 6 Disc changer i don't need anymore. I have had here in my desk for about a year and forgot about it.
I had it in my 91 untill someone broke into my car and ripped off the head unit. This was spared because it was in the trunk.

I paid over $300 for it and i'm looking for the reciept now but i will sell it for $100 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.
ps--- it still has a disc in it that i can't figure out how to get it out since there's no power to the system but i'll throw that in for free..:D
If you have any Q's let me know...
David

Attachments

• sccoa 004.jpg
    sccoa 004.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 77
  • sccoa 005.jpg
    sccoa 005.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 61
Does it play WMA's or MP3's

Most of the newer ones do, I just couldn't read the side of it in that picture for the life of me. Do you still have the hookup for the Alpine head unit? I thought that cord might be it but I thought I would ask anyway. Well I guess with the model number I could check it all out. Thanks.

The model number---
CHA-S624
I know it plays all my burnt cd's (shhhhh..;) ).
It is like brand new. I had it in my car for maybe a year and like i said someone ripped off my Alpine head unit and this just stayed bolted up in the trunk untill i sold the car. I put it in my desk here at the house and forgot about it untill i started seeing this other Alpine stuff on here and it reminded me off it.

The wire will bolt right up to an alpine unit or maybe others i don't know.
Let me know if you have anymore Q'S.
David

Back