Anyone Seen the new GTI commercials...

darkstar_one

Has anyone seen those new GTI commercials were they are bashing on RICERS... lol with the big ole scoop. the green and yellow civic... lol funny... its about damn time....

this is the Sig Police: One (1) picture with a maximum size of 400(width) x 160(height) pixels. im sorry but your 5 pixels to tall :)

All I have to say is, "Dont make your fast angree" guys.

LMAO!!!!

I love those commercials.

Shane

I think it something in the line:

"It's kinda hard to hear the engine with all this yackin."

I figured she'd find it funny too, but I guess I was wrong...

I am going to have to try to find one of those "fast" toys though. Particularly since the cop in the other commercial driving a Crown Vic had one. I need one for my SC...hehe...

007_SuperCoupe said:
I am going to have to try to find one of those "fast" toys though. Particularly since the cop in the other commercial driving a Crown Vic had one. I need one for my SC...hehe...

If you find one let me know where you found it cause I want one too!

Shane

One of my VW friends told me that VW only made something like 600 of those things and he has seen them on ebay for in upwards of $800 :eek: :eek:. I personally will be calling a parts department at a VW dealer tomorrow and see if I can still get one.

Shane

well i got no response from my email. i might try to just call them... unless someone else already tried ?

has anybody realised that the guy in the commercials is the russian cosmonnot from armageden. and the thing he dies with his hands is the VW symbol.

Back