89-95 SC parts For Sale

Randall Burnett

SCCoA Member
I have available for sale a whole bunch of parts that fit the 89-93 SC and 89-90 Cougar XR-7. Everything from Exterior, interior, drivetrain, wheels, engine parts, superchargers and so on. Interior parts colors are - dark blue, light blue, currant red, black, and titanium (gray).

I also have a 94 SC auto for parts, although i am keeping the motor, Supercharger setup and instrument cluster. This car is bright red with tan combo seats. Most body panels are beat.

E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM with your needs. Always open to offers on these parts.

Thanks,
Randall

Grey Side Panel for seats

I need both the passenger and driver's side side seat panels (where the swiches go). I have a 94 do you know if the earlier years will fit and do you have these in good shape?

1 you have aluminum heater core and how much . does it leak? mike

2 you have 94 95 red interior passaenger side bottom plastic cover that cover the computer?

3 94 95 red interior rear passenger speaker cover? ty mike

Black rear seat back

the-big-e said:
I might need a black leather rear seat back for my 92 SC....

Do you have one of these?

Eddie, the rear seat back i have available in black leather has the passenger side stitching opening up on it. Not sure if this is something you would be interested in?

Thanks,
Randall

Seat switch panels

MrBlvd said:
I need both the passenger and driver's side side seat panels (where the swiches go). I have a 94 do you know if the earlier years will fit and do you have these in good shape?

I believe they are the same for all years. I will have to check on the condition of the gray ones i have. I think the color might be little different, as i have the early titanium color. I will check for that also as i have a gray interior in my 95.

Thanks,
Randall

Heater core

pmsheko said:
1 you have aluminum heater core and how much . does it leak? mike

2 you have 94 95 red interior passaenger side bottom plastic cover that cover the computer?

3 94 95 red interior rear passenger speaker cover? ty mike

I have a heater core from a 90 SC available, not sure if it is the same for the 94-95.
The interior in the 94 is tan and i also have one in dark blue leather.

Thanks,
Randall

Randall Burnett said:
I have a heater core from a 90 SC available, not sure if it is the same for the 94-95.
The interior in the 94 is tan and i also have one in dark blue leather.

Thanks,
Randall

how many miles where on it ?is it aluminum ? can u post pick? how much?ill look into to see if there the same

i passenger side floor is kinda wet im thinking its the heater core leaking ? what u think? ty mike

Heater Core

pmsheko said:
how many miles where on it ?is it aluminum ? can u post pick? how much?ill look into to see if there the same

i passenger side floor is kinda wet im thinking its the heater core leaking ? what u think? ty mike

You have a PM.

Thanks,
Randall

OK ... let me know

"I believe they are the same for all years. I will have to check on the condition of the gray ones i have. I think the color might be little different, as i have the early titanium color. I will check for that also as i have a gray interior in my 95."

Seat switch covers

MrBlvd said:
"I believe they are the same for all years. I will have to check on the condition of the gray ones i have. I think the color might be little different, as i have the early titanium color. I will check for that also as i have a gray interior in my 95."

I checked the seat switch covers and it appears that the early years are the same as the 94-95. The color is different though. The early gray is lighter than the 95 SC i have. I do have a set off a 90 in good condition.
Let me know if further interested.

Thanks,
Randall

Back