OEM thunderbird SC pics anyone?

SuperCoupeSC91

Does anyone have some nice quality pictures of there stock Thunderbird Supercoupe that own the pictures and wouldn't mind to let S.C.C.o.CT use them on our website, we are making a Ad-banner and in need of a few stock cars for a flash banner ? any help is most appreciated, we will edit out plates if requested..

Please e-mail your pictures if you are willing to help at info@SCCoCT.com with your name and please also include in the e-mail that you give us permission to use your pictures provided by you for our Ad-banner just for our records..

I will provide a link after this project is completed to show everyone what was created with there pictures..

Thank you very much

Alex LaChance
Pres. of S.C.C.o.CT

Last edited:
Got a couple

I can send you some shots of my Oxford white '89. It's ALL original except for the Goodyear Assurance tires (original size). Let me know specifically what you need; exterior, interior, engine, trunk, etc.

My titanium '89 might also work if you prefer that color. It's not quite as well detailed under the hood as my white car (it's my wife's daily driver), but overall, it photographs well. It also has non-original tires in the correct size.

If an XR-7 will work for you, I can send some shots if my red '90. It's a 30K mile car still sitting on original tires. Let me know...

JD

Thank you to those that gave some pics

we could you some more, currently have red and blue and white SC's would like to use some other colors in the banner..

Thanks,
Alex L

i believe i still have the original size photo of the one in my sig, if you'd like to use it? Everything is bone stock on the exterior of this car (accept the tires, which are still factory size). Anyway i emailed it.. use if you'd like.

Last edited:
sorry above i ment to write "red blue and black" SC's and now titanium. any other colors and some 35th's are most appreciated :)

Thanks,
Alex L

Back