Wanna see a ricer break his transmission? (video)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$3500 give or take a couple of bux.. Friend of mine split his tranny in 2 and it cost him that from the dealer at mechanics cost.. Ouch man.. Maybe you should have Keith at BM look into modifying the tranny no?

Kieth told me to just do 1st gear and the input shaft it will be like 650 if we pull the tranny ourselves.

Id Say That's A Pretty Good Run For First Time Out, Those Cars Really Run Strong, Pretty Impressive, Nice Car Man

Well here lies the problem. You take an SC owner......probably was Ford at heart and maybe SC too. He gets the ricer bug and the SC woes. Sells the SC and buys a Ricer. It turns more heads, is faster, cheaper to maintain in the long run. Now he is up against a Mustang doing a hilacious burnout. Something the owner use to do in his SC and he feels it in his blood. He gets ansty. Feels the run wasnt fast enough even though 12's in a four banger is awesome. But the drone of a V8, Flesh smell of freshly burnt rubber feeds the testosterone.

He lines up for his second run, anticipating his launch. He gets an erection at the yellow cuts an awesome light and lets loose. Makes an awesome run. Feels good to release. And loses first gear in the process.

Moral to the story, there is no SCCOA to help him rebuild. He doesnt have the hands on daily wrench knowledge he gained with the SC. But................He will prevail and he will over come the obstacle. Because the essence of going fast, gains knowledge. Gains rank, distinguishes the men from boys.

Ok, So I need glasses. I was more engrossed with watching his car run than some beater in the other lane. You got the point.

so i've heard that AWD cars with power are a lot harder to launch than u think but how the hell did you blow your tranny. How about turning the car back to stock for a warrenty?:D

Dahoopd said:
Ok, So I need glasses. I was more engrossed with watching his car run than some beater in the other lane. You got the point.

so was i... but i couldnt help notice that it was a camaro since the camera man was filming it doing a burnout. :p

x182dan said:
so i've heard that AWD cars with power are a lot harder to launch than u think but how the hell did you blow your tranny. How about turning the car back to stock for a warrenty?:D

tire shake & wheel hop are very hard on drivetrain parts ;)

Hell, just last night in orlando the racecar cracked the windshield from massive tire shake :eek:

Dahoopd said:
Well here lies the problem. You take an SC owner......probably was Ford at heart and maybe SC too. He gets the ricer bug and the SC woes. Sells the SC and buys a Ricer. It turns more heads, is faster, cheaper to maintain in the long run. Now he is up against a Mustang doing a hilacious burnout. Something the owner use to do in his SC and he feels it in his blood. He gets ansty. Feels the run wasnt fast enough even though 12's in a four banger is awesome. But the drone of a V8, Flesh smell of freshly burnt rubber feeds the testosterone.

He lines up for his second run, anticipating his launch. He gets an erection at the yellow cuts an awesome light and lets loose. Makes an awesome run. Feels good to release. And loses first gear in the process.

Moral to the story, there is no SCCOA to help him rebuild. He doesnt have the hands on daily wrench knowledge he gained with the SC. But................He will prevail and he will over come the obstacle. Because the essence of going fast, gains knowledge. Gains rank, distinguishes the men from boys.

Seriously, I wish I could put this quote in my sig....

Back