Ignition Lock Cylinder w/Key Needed

NY90RedSC

I need an original black ignition cylinder with keys for a 1990 SC. My cylinder is worn out and the key will not come out of the cylinder now. I am looking for a cylinder that is not worn out or destroyed please. I would also like one from a SC that has the black housing such as the original one. Any help would be appreciated!

NY90RedSC said:
I need an original black ignition cylinder with keys for a 1990 SC. My cylinder is worn out and the key will not come out of the cylinder now. I am looking for a cylinder that is not worn out or destroyed please. I would also like one from a SC that has the black housing such as the original one. Any help would be appreciated!

it should be around $20 new from napa

lock and key

NY90RedSC said:

Hi,
I have a complete steering wheel column with lock and key from a 90 sc. $25 + shipping.

I accept paypal and money order for payment.

Can ship within 24 hours of payment.

let me know,

Thanks,
Ryan

NY90RedSC said:

Autozone has them in black with two keys for $15. I just bought one and still can't believe the price.

Back