i want rims like this (pic)

Re: i want rims like this (pic)

WhiteSC......

FYI

I am northcoast performance!!!!!(along with my Dad and Brother)

We will be in carlise next week if anyone wants to come see us....I wont have my bird though :(

If you need anything let me know....We will soon be selling ASP pullies and may be doing a buy in for SC people

todd

hey jerry

seeing how you work at discount how would they or any other tire store go about ordering cobra r's or svt t-bird wheels? i will be getting a set this summer, just trying to get an idea of how to order them.

cheeriosluvr, Todd...

Do you have a White SC? I saw one at the Fairport Ford and It looked real good. It was a white one with the cobra rims and had NorthCoast sticker on the back window. I have a 1995 4.6 40th anniversary thunderbird but love the SCs and I was shocked to see one like yours around here. Anyway we should get together for some local meets or something. Do you ever go to the Log Cabon car show on wednesdays? I just started going to the track too so If you want to go with a couple tbirds let me know.
see ya
-Shawn
members.tccoa.com/shawn40th/

about ordering Cobra r's

Matt,
at Discount we can order any type of rim and the shipping is free so come on down and i will hook you up

Shawn

That would be my car.......im not too sure about you seeing it at Fairport Ford. My car will be going to the track very soon, what track do you run at?? im going to Lancaster and Spencers. My cousin also has a 1991 White T-Bird SC that has chrome 5-stars, lower and COMPLETLY SHAVED.
My car isnt on the road right now, i have put on headers, flowmaster exhaust, BBK 70MM Throttle body, and painted it(white w/blue pearl). I already had cold air intake, bigger MAF. When i get more money i will be getting a raised top! I havent brought my bird to the log cabin, but we have had our 429 Shelby Cobra there alot....my dad and mom take it. I will be going to the log cabin this year, look for the car with blue underbody neons, stobes in the sidemarkers and taillights :) and a huge mother f***ing system :)

heres a picture of mine before all the work i am doing right now
7070_21_full.jpg

7070_22.jpg

Todd

Back