Caravan to Nationals!!

Thomas A

Anyone from Iowa going to Nationals? It only about a month away now :D I will be making the drive over from Nebraska probally on Thursday and wanted to see if there would be anyone that I could meet up with. I figure Des Moines or somewhere east along I-80 would be a good place to meet. Any thoughts, suggestions?

Thomas

Thomas A said:
Anyone? Dale.....Dave......Mike........Albert..........ANYONE?!?!?

Thomas

If I go, I will be comeing out on Friday Night! I'm not sure that I will be able to get away yet.

As it looks right now, I may be able to leave on Friday Afternoon.............

albertschmitz said:
Not sure here. Work is really hectic now.:mad:

Albert,
Are you going to be able to make it to Earlville on the 15th? We are going to have our meeting that day at the track!

There should be alot of cool stuff there (Street Rods and such). :D

Mike

PS, what about KC on the 20-21st

Talk to me about Earlville, Where is it and what time?:confused:

Mama says KC is out other commitments. Sorry would like to hook up though.

albertschmitz said:
Talk to me about Earlville, Where is it and what time?:confused:

Mama says KC is out other commitments. Sorry would like to hook up though.

Sorry to hear you cant make KC it's going to be a cool deal!

The Earlville event is called "DRAG CITY VIII" and its on the 15th. The track is on the south side of Highway 20 at the Earlville exit. (Just 10-12 miles east of Manchester).

The event is hosted by Cedar Valley Street Rods and draws a preety big group of cars. Everything from hot-rodded 29 Model A's to new drag cars.

The track opens around 9 am and there will be stuff going on all day. (Raffles and give-aways). The cost is $25.00. We are going up and we will be having our meeting during the day when the racing takes a break. (Usually around noon or so).

You don't have to run if you don't want to. (General admission is 10.00). I'm taking my car up and a friend of mine is taking his 96 Cobra up (we're going to make a few passes with it to see what it can do)! :p :p

Back