check this out

ROTHFLMAO!.........You pose ta be up makin brekfist ba dein........woot woooooot.

Add it to a fart can and you have a full blown orchestra!

da whistle go WOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

i remember when that first came out. I dont think i ever laughed so hard in my life. I wish i could find the music video someone made out of that LOL

LOL, Aaaaw man, I remember watching that segment on the News !!!

I Love how they just drive all over the road and totally blow through the stop sign.

The remix video is even better !! :D

All I know is, thats how they do it in Oakland. Strikin, yokin, dippin, scrapin .. gettin super hyphy hyphy representin the yay area. Get stupid go dumb wit it. wooo woooo :cool:

- Dan

Last edited:
WOW!

Never heard of this...

Tell me, is it as annoying as the fart-can?

We did have plenty of those, but I think their loosing popularity.

Mark my words, now that I've heard of this, I'll see 5 of them this week:(

hey man

Ddubb said:
Over a year ago, I cant remember .. its been a while.

- Dan
you live near the high school in campbell? westmont? i used to go there and walk home and see these bad ~~~ birds, and now i own a super coupe. there is this cinnamon coloured one, and there used to be a white one with blue racing stripes down the street from autozone?

~~~?

i cant say ~~~~ that what that is ~~~ ~~~~

i cant sap W T F??? what, cmon forum administrator? do i need to pay the $15

Merlon said:
you live near the high school in campbell? westmont? i used to go there and walk home and see these bad ~~~ birds, and now i own a super coupe. there is this cinnamon coloured one, and there used to be a white one with blue racing stripes down the street from autozone?

Yeah thats me. I went to Westmont also .. those are my Tbirds. The white one with blue stripes used to have Silver stripes, then I painted it all white again, and then it was painted red a couple years ago ... I have 3 Tbirds and not enough time to keep up with them :cool:

yeah man, that

white one was sweet. i noticed it a few weeks ago when i was going through campbell painted white. had hood pins, i think. Yeah man since i seen those, i wanted a thunderbird, what class where you? i dont remeber those cars in the parking lot, then again i would park in the parking lot, people drive like fools. Yeah man cars look great.

!990
Plum Berry
thundebrird sc
Class of 2004

I remember when that came out. I think it was like two years ago. Those people slay me..."I WORK FROM HOME AND CANT CONCENTRATE". Oh...so you want to violate my freedom of expression because you cant get a real job??? I wouldnt want one cause it prolly slows down your car from the restriction...

Chris

Merlon said:
white one was sweet. i noticed it a few weeks ago when i was going through campbell painted white. had hood pins, i think. Yeah man since i seen those, i wanted a thunderbird, what class where you? i dont remeber those cars in the parking lot, then again i would park in the parking lot, people drive like fools. Yeah man cars look great.

!990
Plum Berry
thundebrird sc
Class of 2004

The Red ( formerly White ) one has just been sitting in front of my house for about a year now, I havent really touched it. Still has hood pins ( legendary hood is junk ) .. tried to sell it but I might just end up using the parts on my other project Tbird.
Im from the class of 1999, but I didnt graduate from Westmont, I started going to Wilson in 1997, so that was the last time you would have seen my Tbird there when it was White. My cousin drove a Purple S10 truck if you ever saw that one. You might know a few people that I know .. Brent and Robert Procopio ( they gave me their 1991 TBird for free ), Richard Brancaccio, Richard Fontana ( owns a 1990 35th SC ), Dustin Portis, Courtney Gile ( my cousins Girlfriend ), Mike Bishop ( owns a 1991 SC ) etc etc ..

- Dan

Back