i need the egr and the piping

egr

i have both from my 89 sc 5-speed.im still taking out the motor, i will have it loose in a few days. make me an offer. thx t

offer

i will get back to you tuesday, dose it have the two little pieces that come off to the right side for vaccum?

egr

yes it has that little blk thing that has a wiring that plugs into it with a small hose connected to it.

egr

yes mine has them also ,i taken half the motor aprt to get to it. urs complete for $45 shipped.

?????????

pock1 will you descibe in detail what it all looks like? and i would like the egr, tube and the exhaust man in one please? email me at coupe91SC@yahoo.com please

lowflyn90 i would like to get the egr,tube and the exhaust man together please email me back

Last edited:
Egr

well it out, but its broke by the flex coupling:mad: . i was trying to shake loose the exhaust ,when i noticed that it was free. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.it has the little tube on top,rubber hose on side. and wire connector. i don't know if u can weld it back but its all out including the manny. i wonder hows the other guy doing wit his? he siad he will have his out as well. i might have another egr in my garage .thx tony.

Back