PDA

View Full Version : guys in austin area

rzibilske77
03-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Chris and I will be coming to the Austin area this friday 10th, we would like to meet up with some of you if you guys have the day off.
post here if any of you are avaible.:D :D :D

ThunderGodRacin
03-06-2006, 10:41 PM
When and where will you guys want to meet. I live up in the Killeen/Ft. Hood area and wouldn't mind meeting other SC'ers here in Texas.

rzibilske77
03-06-2006, 10:54 PM
we are actually gonna be going about 40 miles north of Austin around 4pm, but if anyone wants to meet up we will come earlier..

When and where will you guys want to meet. I live up in the Killeen/Ft. Hood area and wouldn't mind meeting other SC'ers here in Texas.

txsc
03-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Chris and I will be coming to the Austin area this friday 10th, we would like to meet up with some of you if you guys have the day off.
post here if any of you are avaible.:D :D :D

If you come back thru S.A. Friday evening or Saturday, look me up.

JD

rzibilske77
03-07-2006, 10:16 AM
hey J.D. pm me with a contact #

If you come back thru S.A. Friday evening or Saturday, look me up.

JD

ThunderGodRacin
03-08-2006, 12:32 AM
Robert,

You said that you would be 40 miles north of Austin around 4pm.? I live about 40 Miles norht of Austin in the Ft.Hood/Killeen area. So I guess my question is where will you like to meet.

rzibilske77
03-08-2006, 12:53 AM
we will be in Jarrell Tx. 1-35 and 287 i believe.....how far are you?

Robert,

You said that you would be 40 miles north of Austin around 4pm.? I live about 40 Miles norht of Austin in the Ft.Hood/Killeen area. So I guess my question is where will you like to meet.

ThunderGodRacin
03-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Robert,

Jarrell is ...I don't know maybe 10 min. from Florence and I'm 20 min from there so I could meet you there if you like just let me know where and when.

rzibilske77
03-08-2006, 09:47 AM
you have a pm.....:)

QUOTE=ThunderGodRacin]Robert,

Jarrell is ...I don't know maybe 10 min. from Florence and I'm 20 min from there so I could meet you there if you like just let me know where and when.[/QUOTE]

rzibilske77
03-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Mike, sry i didn't get back to you last night...before i realized it was late.
I tried to call you today and i guess i have your home number, just give me a call again later when u get a chance, and we can set up something.

Robert

ThunderGodRacin
03-10-2006, 01:22 AM
Robert,

I got your message when I got home this evening. I had to put a hitch on the Expidition then hook up the washing machine and straightin out the garage. Friday I need to get a trailer so I can go up the Oklahoma Saturday and pick up an 89 5speed. I also got a bunch of parts in from SCP. If you get a chance give me a call in the morning after 8 and we'll get something going.

Mike

rzibilske77
03-10-2006, 01:33 AM
Mike i replyed back on your pm....kinda give you a lil info about tomorrow on our part...

Robert,

I got your message when I got home this evening. I had to put a hitch on the Expidition then hook up the washing machine and straightin out the garage. Friday I need to get a trailer so I can go up the Oklahoma Saturday and pick up an 89 5speed. I also got a bunch of parts in from SCP. If you get a chance give me a call in the morning after 8 and we'll get something going.

Mike