not that I care.. but I have a fun idea in mind..

Thunder427

Is anyone going to get pissed off if i took off the side skirts and put LX bumpers on my SC...

I was thinking about it today, because of where my exhaust is, the bumper is cracked ( long story ). and I figure I can save all of the SC bumpers.

Then just put on LX ones and make a sleeper..

Didnt that happen when you backed up your driveway and pushed the exhaust all to he!!? but if you want to try with the LX parts go for it id want to see what it looks like

Thunder427, who cares what other people think? It's your car, you can do whatever you feel like.:rolleyes:

might be cool

race other lx owners, and then tell em, oh yeah...its got a blower, forgot to mention it:D

Have an SC with LX bumpers... you mean like this? :cool:

Front%20Left2.JPG

Side.JPG

Rear%20Right3.JPG

Granted, it's actually a base model 91, but it's still an SC engine :D

-Melon

i like the hood and trim

maybe if i ever repaint the car like a brady color like that ill buy a hood like that and trim like that. by the way a hood that is induction, that is an induction right??? does it force the air into a specific place? or just around the engine compartment. it would be sweet to have it collect into the air box or fabricate a metal bracket with rubber trim to seal against the hood and house a cone filter... anyone seen anything like that?

the 88 turbo coupes had a functioning hood just like that one on the red car. the intercooler sat ontop of the engine and the hood forced air through it

Happy Smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwikcoupe said:
the 88 turbo coupes had a functioning hood just like that one on the red car.
Huh? What kinda transmission fluid you been smokin? The glass hood on the red car is a copy of the '71 - '73 Mach 1 design. The Turbo Coupe hood looks NOTHING like the hood on the red car.

I guess by your logic, all cars with 4 tires are just the same?

68COUGAR

Happy smoke ?? yeah not really.

The Turbo Coupe hood does have simular induction ports, except they are recessed into the hood instead of rising into a cowl.

- Dan

Thunder427 said:
Is anyone going to get pissed off if i took off the side skirts and put LX bumpers on my SC...

I was thinking about it today, because of where my exhaust is, the bumper is cracked ( long story ). and I figure I can save all of the SC bumpers.

Then just put on LX ones and make a sleeper..

The SC is already a sleeper....besides that it won't look nearly as good with the LX bumpers.

David

Back