PDA

View Full Version : Membership status check

Spider
03-08-2006, 10:16 AM
been 10 days from the 27th when i paid dues. just wondering what the status was if there anyone here who can view that. just kinda throwing a remionder out there just incase someone forgot to look or looked over my payment email :)

gldiii
03-08-2006, 10:41 AM
No one has forgotten. The JOIN page states it can take 2-3 weeks to process an enrollment, since they are all manually done. Ten days is well within the 14-21 days that we advertise.

I'll also state once again that no time will be lost since the membership clock only starts ticking once dues are processed and membership activated, not from when dues are received.

I usually get to memberships each weekend and I will be processing them again this weekend. Most are done within the same week they are submitted, but if I miss a weekend like last weekend it adds seven days to the process.

Hopefully, you can last another few days, if not we always offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are unhappy for any reason.

Join Link is here: http://www.sccoa.com/join.php

I'll try and update that page so the timeframes are more clear on how memberships are processed.

Spider
03-08-2006, 11:26 AM
ok thanks.i was just checking. i do sales verification and order processing for a website from my home computer and sometimes emails get passed up so i was just checkin :)

JStudrawa
03-09-2006, 02:28 PM
George, I was just looking at your member page...

"horsepower: 299.2 at 5760 RPM"

Come on!!! 0.8 hp!!! Break 300, man!!!

Actually, was hoping to see more SWB pics on your member page.

Spider
03-14-2006, 09:57 AM
:confused: