Alignment ?'s... Rear Camber (Part II)

rad_al_

I DECLARE SHENANIGANS ON SEARS!!!
I stopped back at Sears tonight to let them know there is, indeed, an adjustment for the rear camber. The alignment guy said that only some T-Birds came with the adjustment. They put my car up on the rack & said NOPE, NO ADJUSTMENT... here, I'll show you. The adjustment should be right here but there's only a bolt.
I told him from what I understand, it's hidden inside the bushing. He disagreed & dropped the car. I took it to another shop & right away the guy told me there's an adjustment.
My car is set up for Tuesday to get a new alignment. I'm turning the bill into Sears & telling them their mistake cost me another alignment (the correct way), abnormal tire wear, & wasted time... F U & have a nice day!

Someone asked last night what my current alignment settings from Sears was. Here it is:

Front Left:
Camber: -0.6*
Caster: 4.9*
Toe: 0.08*

Front Right:
Camber: -0.8*
Caster: 5.1*
Toe: 0.09*

Rear Left:
Camber: -0.7*
Toe: 0.06*

Rear Right:
Camber: -1.1*
Toe: 0.21*

Last edited:
I've run into the same problem a few times. I always just show the person the bolt that adjusts the camber (the inner bolt on the upper control arm). If the person doesn't believe me, I just tell them to humor me, and try turning the bolt.

-Rod

Back