Looking for SC front seats

skidawg

I'd like to buy both the driver and passenger front seats, preferably the black or dark grey cloth ones. However, the color, material, and overall condition of the seat covers is really inconsequential (I can have them recovered). I'm primarily concerned with finding good functional seats i.e. power lumber works, power kidney bolsters work, power elevation works, and power horizontal adjustment works. If you've got something, shoot me a picture, price, and location.
Thanks for the help.

1991 SC Seats

I have a set of seats for the 91 Thunderbird Super Coupe. The upper half is Black leather with black and white tweed lower halfs . They are in great shape with power on the drivers side and manual for the passengers side. The rear seat is also in great shape matching the front two seats. These seats are for the 91 so they have the smaller side bolisters. All functions work Side bolsters and the lumbar supports both work. Please email me at djkerridge@earthlink.net or call [616]745-4430 Thanks a lot,DJ Donald J. Kerridge Some may remember me as djkerridge user name I have been away from the SCCoA for a while now . I just wanted to reconnect with the guys that I have dealt with over the years. I have been busy playing around in ebay which took up most of my spare time. I am in the process of parting out a Great 90 Thunderbird Super Coupe. During the week of Thanksgiving I moved to the Great South West out here in Tucson AZ. I just bought a new Mustang GT and dont have the time or the storage for my SC. I hate doing this but it was a deal I struck with the devil I mean the wife. Hopefully when all the dust settles I will be able to search out my dream a 95 Five speed SC Pearl White moonroof car .

Here are some pictures of the XR-7 seats that I have......

Attachments

• XR-7 seats 001.jpg
    XR-7 seats 001.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 62
  • XR-7 seats 002.jpg
    XR-7 seats 002.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 61
  • XR-7 seats 003.jpg
    XR-7 seats 003.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 61
They can be any color you want as they need to be recovered anyway.....

I can get a can of gloss black spray paint and fix em up real good......:D

out of curiosity are you planning on buying the recovering kit that supercoupeperformance sells or from elsewhere?

I have some ugly blue/green ones out of my 89 that no longer match the black interior of my car.
Problem is, I have black leather lx seats in it for now. Eventually I want to re-upholster the blue/green ones

Well I'm all over the map!

:p

I was looking into a company called Coverline: http://www.coverline.net/

They made some fantastic custom seat covers for me back in 1992, and there very well priced.
I think its $199.99 for the front pair of custom vinyl/leather covers!
They show some for the T-Bird, on they're site but it doesn't do them justice.
They are smooth and Form fitting.
The ones at Super Coupe Performance were beautiful but WAY outta my price range and I would be having someone ELSE put them on, so then that puts me into the $1K dollar range.
I was trying to price out a set of "used" seats but they're either a great price (and when you factor in the shipping) it puts them outta reach, or some of them look WORSE then what I already have and then I'd STILL have to pay for having them reupholstered!
:(

Roger

sc seats

i have a few sets of sc and lx seats i have blk leather from my 92 thats needs recovering,red cloth sc and lx. cgeck my post....89-sc 5-speed parting out in ny. there are some pics of seats,centre console.im in ny. thx tony.

the ones I would get from supercoupeperformance would cost me over 1K anyways because I would pay the extra 40% to have the entire set completely black leather with SC across the backrest.
:) :) for now I will keep dreaming of that, and will just keep buying motor parts to get the sc running good and fast. Or at least get it running.

Back