Is this ground OK ?

Spider

i looked everywhere for a place to ground the Main battery ground cable and i cant see anywhere else to put it. it didn't go to the motor mount because i never took anything off from there. only thing i removed was intake manifold and the power steering bracket and i don't remember seeing a ground wire when i took the bracket off..

so is this a OK place to mount my main ground wire from battery ?

PICT32591.jpg

PICT32571.jpg

sure its okay just as long as the belts dont get to it... make sure its grounded properly.... check around the whole car to make sure u arent getting dead spots....

well the thing is this is basically the only bolt i can see on this car is why i picked this spot lol. i routed it behind everything to make sure nothing rubs it and i also wire wheeled the bolt to make sure i got good metal contact :) and since i can keep my ground in this location I'm almost done :rolleyes: should have my car on the road by this coming Wednesday.
thanks for the info. i been checking all morning for a response. if i couldn't keep the ground here i would have been crying myself to sleep :D

Back