Track Day in St Louis

Kurt K

SCCoA Member
There are several of us that as planning on going to Gateway International Raceway for the opening day test and tune on 3/25/06. If interested in the festivities, check out this thread over at the Thunderbird Underground.

no i meant thst was close sry bout the confusion,id love to go but i have to go to St.Louis to pick up a buddy at the airport

No problem, we will be having other meets throughout the year. Sometimes we're a little lax on posting over here, so feel free to check out the TBU.

If you will be at the airport in the evening, you could probably still meet up with us for the after-track activities.

SRT-4 said:
Do you know if the teal SC is still for sale? He said he was in STL
I think the teal SC you are talking about is actually in Illinois (close to St Louis). I'm not sure if it's still available or not. I'd check the classifieds to see if you can find the thread.

Kurt K said:
I think the teal SC you are talking about is actually in Illinois (close to St Louis). I'm not sure if it's still available or not. I'd check the classifieds to see if you can find the thread.
I did, he hasnt returned my PM, I also saw that u posted that you knew the owner I thought u might have his #

il have to see whats going on and becides it wouldnt be much of an SC meet if i wasnt in an SC lol its still not on the road yet

Back