94 Cougar 4.6 V8 parting out

90XR7Cougar5spd

I will be picking up a parts car for my car here in the upcoming weeks. I am going to be taking the front/rear clips off of it and putting them on mine, and possible the spindles and a few other odds and ends. The guy i am buying the car off of says the motor is good and strong, but the tranny is trashed. I have not started this car or anything yet, but hes a great freind and i trust him. The interior looks to be in decent shape. I do not have this car yet, i will be picking it up here in the upcoming weeks, i was just wanting to get some ideas as to what people want off of it, the car will be parked at the family farm and its about 30 min. from my house, and a little bit of a hasle to get out there, i was just wanting to get an idea of what people want off it so i can go ahead and pull of whatever and get it ready. If you want anything off of it, let me know and ill shoot you a price, or if you wish, email me.

Thanks guys
Derek

Edit, email has changed. Keeler21985@sbcglobal.net

Last edited:
a tan color, i plan on going back out there and firing it up monday, my next day off, ill take some pics of it and post then up. Also, i may be using the fuel tank out of it, if its the kind i think it is.......

Last edited:
Bumpin up this mo fo lol. Update, im picking the car up this weekend. im almost 100% certain on that. Money has been tight around here, and i told him my plan, and he said ok cool, go ahead and pick the car up and pay me later. Here is a list of stuff im pulling off of it.

Front clip, rear clip, fuel tank, spindles, and a few other parts here and there. If you need anything, gimmie a holler. email addy is still the same.

Pics as promised!

partscougar1.jpg

partscougar4.jpg

partscougar5.jpg

partscougar6.jpg

partscougar7.jpg

partscougar8.jpg

partscougar9.jpg

partscougar11.jpg

partscougar12.jpg

partscougar10.jpg

Someone was wanting some interior pieces. not sure if it was here or on TCCOA. Ive upgraded my computer this week and ive lost your email. If your still interested, shoot me an email back, but please note, that i got a new email, but my old will still be active for a couple more days.

Thanks
Derek

Back