1989 black parts car for sale

Jayls5

I got all of the parts i need off of it for the M90 swap on my mustang. Still has the block/rotating assembly.

The right side of the car where the door frame is was hit. It has a red interior. Seats aren't in the best condition anymore because i threw the engine parts in there. No front bumper, cracked front windshield.

It still has the entire brake system, AOD tranny (working), automatic ride control...

$200 and we deliver to you (in va beach area)

I'll take it if we can meet half way, or something.....

I live in Charlotte, NC and I am looking for some red interior parts....

We already sent payment via paypal on March 19th. It shows the $200.00 as unclaimed. I thought you had already gotten the money. We were planning on coming to get it next weekend. $150.00 sounds even better.

birds4us said:
We already sent payment via paypal on March 19th. It shows the $200.00 as unclaimed. I thought you had already gotten the money. We were planning on coming to get it next weekend. $150.00 sounds even better.
it has not shown up yet. ill check tonight. Im sorry, Ive tried contacting you on aim but you havent been on. I thought you got cold feet and bailed on it. I apoligize. When i get ahold of JAyls5 ill get you 50 bucks back.I just want this car gone!

Last edited:
Back