95 M-90

Snake

Scored!

I was at the Monrovia pick a part in cali this last sat. and what to my suprise a 95 SC untouched engine only missisg DIS. I took the M90 and plenum and 145 speedo gage cluster. Talk about the rare find, when I saw the car it had a 90 front end and fenders but on a 95 with 119k miles. My heart started to palpatate as I said to myself this cannot be. I was like a nypho in a boys home just stripping stuff left and right. Took me 40 min to get out the charger and plenum( dam cali EGR valve). After I was working on it alot of people gawking, I must of looked like mad man. Boy did it look like rain at any moment too. Paid $75 for M90 and plenum and $29 for gage custer. All in all the find of the year for me. Charger in great shape. Going back to my car it started to down pour, it wouldnt have mattered any way cause I was staying till done. Im happier than a puppy with two peters.

5spd or auto car?

If 5spd, go back and get the center console. They are very very hard to find if you have one that is in bad shape. Might as well pull the tranny as well if it is a 5spd. The 94/95 IMO have a better ratio spacing vs. the 89-93 5spds.

Back