Videos from the infamous St. Louis dyno session

any one else have a prob watching the clips .all it would do is say connecting for a long time.

there is something with the host that won't let me watch the files.it just freezes up on me and shuts down all my windows i have open when i try to close it

racecougar said:
Yeah, those AR's were LOUD. My ears were ringing after being around them all day.

-Rod

Thanks for posting the videos....noticed you jumped a little when Dave hit the throttle on that side view video. :D

It's pretty loud at WOT...fortunatly it's over very quick.

David

David Neibert said:
....noticed you jumped a little when Dave hit the throttle on that side view video. :D

Ya think. :D That thing was loud.

I'm trying to get more of the videos up on the internet, but I'm having some problems, so it may be another day or two before I get them up.

-Rod

racecougar said:
Yeah, those AR's were LOUD. My ears were ringing after being around them all day.

-Rod

And that's bad because? :D It's not always a bad thing to have a loud blower :cool:

-Melon

seawalkersee said:
What were the numbers on the white car?

Chris

Neibert's 91 SC made 419.6 rwhp and 401.1 rwtq without the nitrous. He posted the dyno sheet in the "MPIII vs. AR dyno results" thread.

-Rod

Racecougar-My brother would like to know ,what did your DOHC pull on the dyno with all these mods,He has a 98 mark 8 lsc.

Thanks

Back