lots of parts for sale

Cooterthief

hey guys, I bought 3 SCs not long ago for a pretty good deal, used two of them for parts and came out with one good car. Anyhow as I am sure you know, that leaves alot of parts and they are in the way. So basically I have body parts off of a black early model, the other car had a pretty beat body so it is gone. I have a few intercoolers, 1 blower that needs rebuilt, a couple master cylinders, 1 set of heads, a few intakes, and basically anything you can think of that would come off of an early SC. If there is anyone in the tulsa area that would like to come take a look you are more than welcome. I dont know a whole bunch about shipping this stuff, but I dont imagine it is rocket science, so I can look into it for anyone who is interested. You can reply here or try cooterthief@yahoo.com.
Thanks

I saw that another guy was selling a few motors on here and I though I might stick one on too. What I have is basically a 302 Cross boss. It is a 302 block with closed chamber cleveland heads and a track boss intake. It is a stock crank engine with eagle H-beam rods and stock pistons, and it comes cammed but I dont recall which cam I have for it, guaranteed not to be stock. There are also a set of scorpion roller rockers with it. It is not assembled, and never has been although some of the parts are out of other engines. It is basically an engine for an IMCA modified short track car. I was thinking of putting it into my mustang project but I think Im going with a 4.6 out of a mark 8 instead. I realize that it wont make the same power stock, and I dont plan to leave it that way. I just think itd be cool in my 67. Anyhow, I basically stole this engine for $1500, and all it needs to be put together is a carb, oil pan, headers and a gasket kit for a 302 boss. Id take $1200 if anyone is interested, I think you probably have to pick it up though.
thanks

Just thought id mention, im willing to trade just about anything. I need a camshaft, preferably around .500 lift for my sc, id like some fatter injectors, im thinking 42# and I could use a good MAF tuned to the 42s and a late model balancer, I dont recall the brand name, but I dont want a stocker, and a set of late model motor mounts. Im sure there is other stuff I would like to have but I cant think of it.

Cooterthief said:
Just thought id mention, im willing to trade just about anything. I need a camshaft, preferably around .500 lift for my sc, id like some fatter injectors, im thinking 42# and I could use a good MAF tuned to the 42s and a late model balancer, I dont recall the brand name, but I dont want a stocker, and a set of late model motor mounts. Im sure there is other stuff I would like to have but I cant think of it.

I have a C&L mass airflow with both tubes,(30# & 42#), it's either a 73mm or a 76mm can't remember. I went to an eec tuner so I don't need it any more. Make me an offer, I prefer paypal when I do business.:) :) :D

I dont have a paypal account but Ill look into it, if your looking to trade we can otherwise PM me how much yoru thinking on it.
Dan

I am looking for a pair of headrests in gray leather, from the 89-92 seats. Do you have any in decent shape? Shipping would be to 70090, if you have a pair, how much? Thanks!

I never thought there would be any interest in such things so I just threw them away. I guess you could refer to my last statement.............:rolleyes:

The master cylinders work dont they? If so, id be interested in taking one off your hands, im just 45 min north of you in Dewey/Bartlesville...... How much you lookin to get for one???

Derek

there has been a complete lack of interest in this stuff, which I find surprising, so I guess Ill let it sit here for about another week before I ebay it. Im open to offers.
Thanks

Cooterthief said:
there has been a complete lack of interest in this stuff, which I find surprising, so I guess Ill let it sit here for about another week before I ebay it. Im open to offers.
Thanks

Cooter,

I sent you a PM, and will hit your Yahoo, too.
Thanks
Chuck

been off the site for a few days, so I just got all of this replied too. If anyone wants anything let me know. Here is a short list of some of the stuff I have.

3 ICs $40 shipped
1 Sc in need of rebuild $90 shipped
2 sets ground effects
1 perfect front SC bumper cover
1 perfect rear sc cover
tons of JBL stuff
3 radiators
couple of VMMs
ride control, abs, and EEC computers
actuators out the yang
pullies
couple of oil pans
bunch of pistons/rods
1 set of heads
tons of lights and reflectors
mirrors
plastic seat trim
tons of SC accessories (tops, tubes, plenums)
1 set of magnesium valve covers
and a whole bunch more.

Back