PINKS civic vs transam right now

mega_man_01103

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

civic asks for 20 LENGTHS!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH

i they want respect for imports, race what u brought or atleast ask for something else...not lengths

after 2 races, trans am wooping on em....

3rd race now happening

commercial right now..

trans am GIVES the 20 lenghts, takes off his nitrous (he wasnt running it anywyas) and let the civic put on slicks...

results soon

trans am with nitrous, no 2nd gear

civic two lengths with slicks, 15 lbs boost

as good as its going to get

TRANS AM IS STILL GOING TO PUT A HURTING

i say he wins by 5 lenghts

the civic up'd the boost......but it looked like the TA got the front off the ground this time.....i dont know how many lengths...but the TA will win....i say 3 or 4 just for a guess

I liked when he gave him a 2 car lead and then whooped him by 7. That import kid was a moron, if you have enough power to liquify your tires, put on your slicks. I guess he thought he was gonna sandbag on street tires and then put his slicks on for the win, but he got his ~~~ handed to him 2 times right off the bat. Then his buddies were making a big deal about the alcohol injection. He said the T/A wasn't intercooled so they use that to decrease the air temps and prevent detonation and then the ricers said to unhook it. I'd be like kiss my you know what I'm not gonna roast my engine to make it a fair race.

That civic was running a lot better with the slicks but I think when he had the 20 car length lead and the slicks that the TA guy let off. He used that to his advantage to negotiate a closer final race.

Can you believe they said 600 hp from that civic. And the kid is 20 years old. I bet mommy and daddy financed that car. I highly doubt it was 600 hp. Maybe 350-400 whp but still even with that much to not put on slicks to begin with was just plain stupid on his part.

That'd be like pro street rich running his big block car at the track on all-season radials. It's ludacris.

i like how the TA guy lost second then the Civic guy goes, uhh i just lost 3rd... BBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS everything was fine and was fine on the last race also and hes trying to make it seem he was cool but really you gotta face the fact and realize its a honda civic.
then he gets OWNED!

now thats what i call representing imports :cool:

why did u even go on the show???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the point of racing if ur gunna ask for 20 cars? y didnt u jus ask for the entire 1/4 mile...............

lol

You made all us honda guys look like morons, what a discrase you deserve to lose your car.
what the hell was with the dot radials first couple of races,and the one wheeler peelers... classic. I really don't think they were playing dumb, idiot didn't even strap his helmet. I still can't get over him not putting the slicks right off the bat. OMFG dude you just made a complete ~~~ of you and your whole team on national TV LMAO at you!

woot lmao

Last edited:
pinks0nv.jpg

wooo 28 PSI to run 12s. yeeeeaaaa booooi.

what a ridiculous piece of garbage.. slicks never look right up front.

20 car lengths. haha

why the hell would someone in a decent Trans Am want to win a funny car civic.

SRT-4 and GTP Hater. That is why I own an SC. Enough said

Thats not nice I had a SC untill I got my SRT-4

race any drag car in my corsica only if i can have 60 car lengths and no nitros, then when i win im gonna feel like a bad ~~~ and everyone gonna think im cool. thanks mom and dad for buying me all my worthless upgrades to lose it to someone who knows what there doing. i figured all the hours i spent driving on playstation would make me a pro :( i feel cheated...

It's a decent show. It's on the Speed channel. A big block blown Vette putting down way over 1500hp on nitros taking on a big block Nova running methanol the other night. Vette had him by 1/2 car at the 1/4 mile but only after almost loosing control due to traction issues on 10" wide slicks and a evening track in Orlando.

For safety the moved it up to 1/8th mile. Vete took him by a car length but had to make up time at the end, sleeping at the tree and lots of wheel spin all the way down the track.

The Nova guy didn't want to hear anything about car lengths. Real men don't ask for car lengths. But for race #3 he made an error in judgement by asking for the vette guy to pull his second stage of nitrous off. In the end, that just allowed the vette to get some traction being down on power and tooking by a full couple car lengths in the 1/8th.

Kind of a fun show to watch. Might have to get into it regularly.

Back