pic and pull

nickleman60

did my weekly walk thru pic and pull today and the only thing to report is a complete 95 mark viii.good brake upgrade for somebody.

I need the switch from inside the drivers side door that controls the "door ajar" light for my new '96. Anyone got a spare door laying around somewhere????

is it the same on a 94? if so there was one at pic and pull.by the way mike if you come out to jenros sat. can you bring your spanner wrench? i've got my car torn down to install the mp plenum and mount the nitrous nozzle so i'll be needing it in the next few days, just waiting for a egr adapter from magnum powers to start putting things back together.in the mean time i've been painting the intakes,blower and i/c tubes gloss black.now they look like brand new,now if i can just get them on without scratching them i'll be happy.

nickleman60 said:
is it the same on a 94? if so there was one at pic and pull.by the way mike if you come out to jenros sat. can you bring your spanner wrench? i've got my car torn down to install the mp plenum and mount the nitrous nozzle so i'll be needing it in the next few days, just waiting for a egr adapter from magnum powers to start putting things back together.in the mean time i've been painting the intakes,blower and i/c tubes gloss black.now they look like brand new,now if i can just get them on without scratching them i'll be happy.

You & Z & your black paint!
That inside bolt on the EGR is a real PITA to get started back in!
I would think that the 94 has the same switch as my 96, but I'm not totally sure. I'll call Advance tomorrow & find out.
I can bring the spanner wrench to Jenro's Saturday or drop it off at your work tomorrow if you need it sooner.
I'll have the '96 at Jenro's Saturday so that John can run diagnostics on it. It's got an intermittent miss at idle, & I don't want to just start throwing parts at it if John can narrow it down further. I've been reading the forums over on TCCoA & it sounds like it happens to a lot of 4.6's.

....dude,I've got an EGR adapter that came with my MP setup......what color interior is the MRK?
z

the interior i believe was tan or beige.everything was there except corner lights.z i wish i would have known you had a adapter because charles wouldn't have gotten my money.heh mike, you know i'm not into the bling-bling like you are and i might be able to keep the black cleaned up and looking shiney...lol hell even my pistols are black to help them not to stand out when i carry them......now if i could paint my face.........not

the interior i believe was tan or beige.everything was there except corner lights.z i wish i would have known you had a adapter because charles wouldn't have gotten my money.heh mike, you know i'm not into the bling-bling like you are and i might be able to keep the black cleaned up and looking shiney...lol hell even my pistols are black to help them not to stand out when i carry them......now if i could paint my face.........not

Back