bought a 2006 magnum

mannysc

got a 2006 Magnum i tried to trade in my sc they offered $750 for it lol
tempting as that was i decided to keep my sc and pt cruiser.

no its not a hemi or srt8 its a v6 200 hp, its ok its for my wife she hates stickshifts, and wanted a auto . we made a agreement she gets the magnum I get the new challenger when it comes out.

ya know if they had offered me $1000 id have traded the sc in.

so your not done with me yet and im staying in so calif for a while now the home we wanted in arizona had some problems they would not fix before sale so we oppted out on the deal.

anywho the magnum has 17s on it we want 20s anybody know of a shop with decent prices on wheels and tires we tried my 22s they wont fit in wheel wells.

Last edited:
my wife says i can get the srt8 when it comes out .
I get a big chunk of cash by yrs end . so money will not be a problem
for once in my life. my wife is trying to decide which wheels she likes . ill call you Jos'e and let you know . what she decides

its a dual overhead cam hemi 24 valve v 6 200 hp not a bad engine for my wifes car. i will get a challenger when they come out with a 6.1 hemi:D

Im not a big fan of the magnum but a few weeks ago I saw a magnum cop car ( k-9 unit) on the 118, that $#!+ looked bad@$$!!! Has anyone else seen these? :cool: PReDiTR91:cool:

mannysc said:
its a dual overhead cam hemi 24 valve v 6 200 hp not a bad engine for my wifes car. i will get a challenger when they come out with a 6.1 hemi:D
aka intrepid powerhouse aka gayer than two san francisco men sharing a rainbow umbrella

no my daughter got the mustang yellow convertible.

and alex I bet the gay intrepid car can eat your truck with its big bad hemi .

this gay car ate my buddys 89 sc 5 spd. by a half a car .

even though its just my wifes economy car. they turn mid 15s ,

but hey thats why I have me sc for a faster ride.

heck ill race your hemi with my sc at the north south meet .

or sooner if ya like . my sc is fast maybe a 15 flat right Jose .
I gave him a ride so he knows I can probably stay up with you in my sc.:D

yeah the red mustang was a turd so we sent it back.
boy do you have to have a iron will to take a car back we had it 24 hrs lucky we had a 7 day cool off period. rare to get a cool off period. but you can if you push it fairveiw auto center in san bernardino is like the last place that still will offer you a cool off period . damn forgot about that car it had tranny problems and whined like a raped ape.

heck only 4 miles on the odometer and trans was bad leaked like crazy aftyer 10 miles front seal and pump were bad. turned me off to mustangs .

mannysc said:
no my daughter got the mustang yellow convertible.

and alex I bet the gay intrepid car can eat your truck with its big bad hemi .

this gay car ate my buddys 89 sc 5 spd. by a half a car .

even though its just my wifes economy car. they turn mid 15s ,

but hey thats why I have me sc for a faster ride.

heck ill race your hemi with my sc at the north south meet .

or sooner if ya like . my sc is fast maybe a 15 flat right Jose .
I gave him a ride so he knows I can probably stay up with you in my sc.:D

frikkin hilarious...you show up to that one and I'll race you with the truck hauling the trailer I'll be using to take whatever I'll be hauling up there hahaha

youll race my sc?

how much ya want to wager?

heck ill take your truck with my sc as is.

or maybe ill put on my good parts. only thing not stock on my sc is the tb unit all else is factory parts just sort of worked over.

but hey its kinda fast.

or ya want to race the magnum or is the pt cruiser more in your range of performance?
lol just kidding how fast is a hemi truck?

i can hang with ya in my sc as long as your not faster than 14 flat.

now the magnum turns 15.70s so they say in the magnum car site with traction control off.

its just a v 6 hemi dual over head cam

getting ready for it have new engine ready to go in and a new tranny I may be sending my sc up to bakersfield to my kids house , so it will be ready to go .

oh yeah didnt mean to ruffle any feathers I actually think my sc would be a good race for the hemi. I know you have some mods done to it . your Alex and being you you have to of added something to it. its in your blood

Last edited:
well looks like the magnum is going back had a cam break.

so dealer agreed to buy it back so they can do a extensive research on it.

so we will be buying a new one next month we are taking a loan on our house and pay cash for it .

found a magnum rt for $33k so we may joint the hemi generation

oh well the v6 was sort of slow.

but im still going to bakersfield the house we wanted didnt pass inpection so deal fell thru so we are so cal members for the time being

You broke the cam on your new magnum :eek: :eek: What did you do to it ?? Dodge should hire you as a real world product evaluator. Hey Manny, why don't you just hold of on purchasing the hemi magnom, and buy the challenger and the magnum at the same time. You know they will give you a better deal if you buy both of them at the same time.

OOHHH I know I gotta make it to bakersfield to see manny and al race out there... I remember last time it was a blast, I can't wait till we meet again... :cool:

Back