installed new headlight housings today...

ddw350

got them from A-1 autoparts..the brand on the housings are DEPO[?] made in tawian,ive never heard of them.i studied them closely compared to the factory ones,seem a little lighter,but fit good and are clear as can be[for now],i should have got new corners too,now they look out of place compared to the new housings,but i seem to be the only one who notices,also i had a little issue with the pass side.it seemed to be a little lower than the drivers side as far as the gap in the hood to the top of the housing,so i took it out and put the old one in there again and its the same way,i never noticed it till i put the new housing in,the old was so crappy,guess i only saw how bad it looked,i did some tinkering and got it pretty damn close..they were $135.00 shipped for the pair and included phillips bulbs,but i used the silverstars i had for 2 yrs now.overall,i recommend A-1 headlamps,seem to be ok!

I too bought a set of aftermarket lamps & its the best thing I did. they are "eagle eyes" brand & they have a better light pattern than the ford ones.
got them from ebay seller "qualityoemparts" $124.xx shiped with adjusters&bulbs. then added the 8000k xenon excelent output & has blue diamond eyes in the day time. :)

Attachments

• install lights @ day light 007.jpg
    install lights @ day light 007.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 91
  • install lights @ day light 008.jpg
    install lights @ day light 008.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Back