Another fantastic meeting and party for the NJTACC (SCCONJ)

lube70

Well, our march meet has come and gone and was a lot different than the last years St. Patricks Day festivities. We this year had a BABY SHOWER???? Don't laugh, our fellow SC'er Joe Brauner is expecting his wife to give him a daughter in the next couple of months!!!! We planned a party for her (The girls in the club are party animals also!!!!!!), and a large crowd of us came to celebrate. The girls did the upstairs thing and the guys did the VOODOO LOUNGE thing in Anthony's (SILVERCASKET) basement. The party was a booming success and everyone had a great time. Our true year begins now and since the weather will hopefully break soon here in the Northeast, we will be hitting the track, getting three AUTOROTORS installed, a large dyno session (more to be posted on that here) and cars shows are in the mix very soon.

Anyway, congrats to the parents to be from the whole group and now you can suffer like the rest of us!!!!!

Here are some pics of the party and enjoy!!!

Don--President--New Jersey Thunderbird and Cougar Club (AKA: The SCCONJ!!!!!).

Well put. .. Awesome time with good friends. Always an excellent time when we get together. Glad to see the crew come together like that for Joe & Wanda. We definitely came together & made this happen for them. Good Times! See you all soon.

ps- Don, you forgot the pictures :eek:

Anthony

Thanks guys!

Thanks Ant and and Don and everyone else who showed up and contributed to such a wonderful celebration for Wanda and I! :D

Anybody surfing this board (as it were...) from the sccoa reading this, the guys and gals from the NJTACC are truly a special bunch of folk, and I don't mean in the "olympic" way! ;) Best of all, on the way home I was able to tell my wife: "See what me keeping my money pit SC has led to? If it wasn't for that car, you wouldn't have all these wonderful friends and great baby gifts!" :p She couldn't argue with that, and hopefully my SC will still recieve a little love from her (and our wallets) even after our baby gal arrives!

Thanks!! :)

Hey Ant.....

I actually have to send them to Jim because stupid me left the camera on REALLY high resolution and the site won't up-load them. Will be up shortly!!!!

Don

Back