Put SCP link back on home page

kuhnga

I agree 100%, I would like to see the link to sccoa parts put back on the home page. How else are all the cry babies going to find the right parts to sell for $5 less.
Although SCCOA and SCP are seperate enities now, they use to be combined as one company. You know the one that did all the research, testing, technical information, getting us all hooked on our sc's and all the possiblities.
Instead of critizing BE about selling products like Griffin,Kooks,etc,etc for prices that you think are to high,we should be thanking him for going to these companies to develop products for our cars. It doesn't cost these other places much to pirate other people ideas and make money off there hard work.
I have bought parts for my car off of several different companies beside SCP, and usually there is something wrong with my order(wrong year, back ordered, doesnt fit,etc), but you save 50 cents.
Buy your parts from anyone you want, but do not critize a guy that dedicates his career to helping and supplying us SC'ers with our needs. Do you guys work for free? Beleive it or not BE doesn't either.

Bill, thanks for all the help the last few years, looking forward to doing alot more in the future.

Save $5? Dude wtf, you are smoking crack.

And as for him going to companies to get the parts made? Hah, I just looked at his webpage, and most of the parts were induced by other people. Lets look at some prices... Indiglo gauges for $100??? They sell for $50 from the company who makes them. Supercharger fluid for $15? $6 at the stealership. Spark plugs for $6? $3 at auto parts stores. MAFS for $175 and $190? Try $120 and $135 from other places. Intercooler fan for $100? Try $60. A thermostat for $15? Better of spending $6 on the same thing. 42lb/hr injectors for $449? Get em for $319 at other places.

But hey, I guess if you have extra money to waste you might as well. Your call

I'll have you know that it was Bill Hull that put in all his time and energy into creating the Super Coupe performance parts business AND is the founder of the SCCoA. He passed it all to Bill Evanoff. SO give your thanks to Bill Hull. Plus if you look a little harder, there IS a link to the parts site.

RE

Bill E is not Summit or Jegs or even a auto parts store. It's all about volume more you buy the lower the cost. Bill however
don't buy in huge amounts like a auto parts store so the cost on some items are higher heck call griffin and ask them how much for the SC rad over $700 bills buy 5 and get them for $650 buy 100
and get them for $495 see my point.
The guy needs to eat to if you Don't like the price buy it somewhere else no need to even bring it up on the site. Most people no what the other companys prices are anyway.

And im sure Bill Hull just did not give it over for free $$$$$

SCCoA and Super Coupe Performance (not to be confused with SC Performance) ARE NOT!!! two separate entities.

Also there is always the question of where does the membership fees go?

And why does Bill have to hide everything and not tell us exactly what is going on.

WHY IS THE HOSTING COSTS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH????? I own a web hosting company and you guys are getting ripped off. I also helped found another car club and helped with the BBS.... which is the same software that is being used here and I know roughly what the traffic amounts should be between.... and needing an extra 135 a month is just plain hilarious.

hmmmm whtsc .... u type a lot like bill..... it would be interesting to compare IP addresses.

Oh yeah is there any justification for the extra 135 a month?

it is humorous to see people with about 6 psots and are relative newbies who have probably never even helped organize a meet or have been moderator of the boards or anything...yell and talk back and sound like "knowitt-alls" to the members and people who have been sc'ers and TRUE enthusiast moderators on boards and organized several meets and have accumulated over 2-3 thousand posts over the years.

a wise man once said, It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear to be a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt!

al

RE

You guys are like a bunch of old ladies sitting around at a bingo game .. chill out .

Far from a newbe.

I plan on revamping the man parts section to include all manufacturers of parts for the SC/XR7. There will obviously be a link to SC Performance at that time.

Thanks for the feedback,
Ron

Back