NJ/NY area dyno session weekend of MAY 20th

lube70

OK guys and gals. You have asked for it, the NJTACC (SCCONJ) has arranged a dyno session for the club and others that want to get their cars tuned.

As far as this goes, club members will get preference first as far as dyno time and tuning time. After those people are scheduled, we will accept people at a "FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED" basis.

Rules are:

Starting first week in April, we will accept reservations for dyno time.

Deposits must be made for the dyno time. This is NON-REFUNDABLE. Meaning if you schedule and do not come, you lose your deposit. This is because the dyno must be booked in advance. If something happens and WE cancel the session, refunds will be ok.

You must have your car in good running mechanical shape. Don't come if your gaskets are on their way out or the car is running crappy.

Tunes are cash and carry. Dave Dalke will be tuning and there is no credit cards or checks.

This is an all day event. More than likely, multi-day event.

This session is open to all Thunderbird and Cougars. Other type Fords you must contact Dave directly to see if he will tune it.

So, please post here if interested in this session and for more information, contact me at (973) 277-4294.

DYNO TIME AND TUNING PRICES TO COME SOON.

Don--President

Don:

I may consider coming down from CT for this event. Any idea exactly where it will be held (I'm trying to get a handle on drive time)

once we get a location and price set ill probally be down to come, I dont know jersey very good though

If you know the NJ Turnpike. Or the NJ Parkway. You'll be fine. It's about 2 minutes off parkway exit 127 or close to that #.

Anthony

We'll have...

We will have a lot going on that weekend. Two A/R installs, snow kits, tuning, etc. Looking to compete with David and Micah:D :eek:

Please leave a contact e-mail or phone number so that I can keep track and give replies to whoever is interested.

Anyway, dyno location will be around the central NJ location. This is because the most shops are located here and ease of driving for all involved.

Again, this is a great opportunity to have your car tuned by a real pro that knows these cars, not some hack.

I will post more info as it becomes available.

P.S. Hey Ant, see about doing some legwork on dyno's in the area that can house us. You who this better than me.

Don

:eek: .....Graduation weekend. (sigh)
Did I not tell you that the gods just do not want this car to run or what..........

Hey Don, don't write me off yet. It sounds like I'm going to drive right past the dyno on the way south. Figures. I don't suppose we can get anything done Friday, huh?? I really wanted to bring both cars out.

I will call you in a couple of days to discuss my predicament once I can pin down exactly what my schedule must be that weekend.

Ira

Is there a set place? sounds like you guys are sure of one, if so lemme know so i can maybe plan my trip. i really wanna get out there

Dyno

Don

There is a Guy In Clifton right off Van Houten ave

He rents out his dyno for something like 100 Hr and Multi hour discounts

Mustangs???

hey does anyone know if Dave does Mustangs... cause as most of the NJTACC crew knows I've gone back to the mustang world. but yea if he does mustangs i will deff. be interested cause mine could use a tune

i will deff. be interested cause mine could use a tune

I think your working that day! :p

Don, Did you know that Winters doesn't own Crazy horse anymore. Just found out. I'll keep looking.

Anthony

SilverCasket said:
I think your working that day! :p

Don, Did you know that Winters doesn't own Crazy horse anymore. Just found out. I'll keep looking.

Anthony

OK, I'm just trying to keep it close for Jim and Joe. The rest of us can drive almost anywhere. I will do some investigating myself.

Don

Don,
I am going to try and make it. It depends on my son's baseball games and if I have to do any exterminating.

Later
Ken

Ken Seegers said:
Don,
I am going to try and make it. It depends on my son's baseball games and if I have to do any exterminating.

Later
Ken
you will have plenty of exterminating of rice after the tune :)

sick

hey wuts up i live in nj and i would realy like to come and check it out:D ...i live in sayerville nj .. and if eny 1 would like to meet up im all for it ... thanks matt ...

93 super coupe black on black :D

lube70 said:
OK guys and gals. You have asked for it, the NJTACC (SCCONJ) has arranged a dyno session for the club and others that want to get their cars tuned.

As far as this goes, club members will get preference first as far as dyno time and tuning time. After those people are scheduled, we will accept people at a "FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED" basis.

Rules are:

Starting first week in April, we will accept reservations for dyno time.

Don--President

Okay, it's the first week of April. I'll start. I have one car to do on Friday and another on Saturday. Hoping that there will be enough need to do two days, doing a dyno session on Friday would also be great for me because it frees me up to do another one Saturday and leave for MD straight from there.

That's my best case scenario. I can also spend all day in Jersey on Friday if need be, so if anyone needs a hand I can lend a couple. Location and money up front will not be an obstacle here, so just let me know what you need and when you need it.

Ira

Last edited:
irar said:
Okay, it's the first week of April. I'll start. I have one car to do on Friday and another on Saturday. Hoping that there will be enough need to do two days, doing a dyno session on Friday would also be great for me because it frees me up to do another one Saturday and leave for MD straight from there.

That's my best case scenario. I can also spend all day in Jersey on Friday if need be, so if anyone needs a hand I can lend a couple. Location and money up front is no object here, so just let me know what you need and when you need it.

Ira
I can spend all day on a friday also. but what location will these be at man? no one has even hinted where it will be

Here are some possible dynos in the central NJ area:

Danny's Pro Performance in Keyport on Rt.35 (sorry, no additional info.)

JDM Engineering
60 Jerseyville Ave.
Freehold, 07728
Tel. 732-780-0770

LaRocca Performance
1600 Englishtown RJ
Old Bridge 08857
Tel. 732-723-1111

Crazy Horse Racing
100 Main Street.
South Amboy, 08879
Tel. 732-553-9050