Who makes the double intercoolers on here?

v8killr

I now have three single intercoolers so i'm trying to find someone that can take two of these and make me a double :D ..
I need a price and how long it's going to take if at all possable..
David

v8killr said:
I now have three single intercoolers so i'm trying to find someone that can take two of these and make me a double :D ..
David

Hey David, I know Fast Freddie was making them, but I'm not sure if he still is now. I think Wynn was making them too.

v8killr said:
David

Talk to Victor at Spinning Wheels. He has them already done and gives you credit for how ever many cores you have. Also do some comparrison between the diffrent Dbl IC out there. There is a diffrence

Ken

email thunderoad, aka Fast Freddie, he made mine. Good quality and not a bad price for the work.

Personally, I'd get one from Victor/Spinningwheels. I've got one of his, as does a few other local guys, and they are great quality for the money. Hit up Sam (007_SuperCoupe) for specifics on intake temps at our dyno tune last year. I believe ambient temps were around 60-65, and his intake temps were 95 after 3-4 dyno runs? He's running a double IC with a fan.

-Melon

Grims95SC said:
Stephen Nicholson also makes them. I bought one of his and I love it. :)
I have one of Steve's DIC on my car. Best mod I've done to it! Well invested money and my car just loves it!;)

Back