anyone care to guess??

Back n black bird

I will be travelling to the okanagan this weekend, to enderby which is pretty close to vernon, I will be taking the kokahala (spelling?) and just wondering what kind of kilometers to a tank i'll be getting? Don't forget i have 3:73's and i'll go about 120-130 the whole way. My mileage right now is pretty darn good, on $40 i get about 420 kilometers (chevron 94). And $40 puts me just barely at the F line.

Last edited:
From tsawwassen its almost 500 km dependent on detours and such for gas or coffee or donuts...

generally i can make it on just over half a tank if its just me... but weight in the car kills the milage over that road...

hey Jamie.... the last trip I took to Vernon my car got just over 600 kms to one tank of fuel

man my car LOVES the highway :)

once on a trip to Trail 3 years ago I got a record 628 kms before I had to fill up, and there was still a few liters left in the tank...

I just got back from my roadtrip to alberta and up to the Queen Charlotte Islands, and I averaged 24 mi/gal. through the rockies and up the coquihalla, and got upwards of 28 elsewhere, all doing round 140. And mind you my car has the 4.6L in it. And a tank of gas for $45 got round 600km's. Anyways, just my input, and have a good trip!!

Well it took me 4.5 hours to get there last time I went down and I got 660kms to the tank

Took me 3.5 hours to come back and I got 500 kms to that tank, hehe

Once u go past 150 for extended periods your gas gauge goes down quick

I heads out to kelowna often enough and it takes any viehcle pritty much 1/2 to 3/4 of a tank to get to kelowna and vernon is 30 minutes away from there, so you can easily make it out there on one tank. Our company Vans are the full size ford vans and they can make it there and back on one tank of gas, might be a bad example because the tanks are 2x bigger, but there are also 2x heavier and have a V8 and the gear ratio's are probably higher then what you have in your car. So all i can say to expect is to fill up 2x, once here and once there.

Yah, he is tempermental about it being called orange, hehe

Here is another pic of it, and a pic of his new wheels also

Dsc00026.jpg

Dsc00056.jpg

"new to him" wheels ;-)

Those things are regular whores now, The owner before Dan, Dan, Jamie and now Ray...

At least i Think those are the ones?

Back