Wiper Arm Keyway ?

Spider

anyone know where i can find a Keyway for my Wiperarm ? :( it rains in Washington...

PICT3552.jpg

cool thanks, i got some funds in paypal just let me know how much you want me to send you to ship out. its the passenger side. i was told by a part store that you can buy keyways i think its a long piece and you cut it down to size or something, they also said you can get them at hardware stores but I'm not sure. I'm gonna ago to home Depot tomorrow and if they don't ill send you a PM. thanks :)

Spider said:
cool thanks, i got some funds in paypal just let me know how much you want me to send you to ship out. its the passenger side. i was told by a part store that you can buy keyways i think its a long piece and you cut it down to size or something, they also said you can get them at hardware stores but I'm not sure. I'm gonna ago to home Depot tomorrow and if they don't ill send you a PM. thanks :)

I live right between maple valley and kent call an pick it up for free
206-793-6573 A.J.

You don't really need the woodruff key, but it helps you align it. And yes, you can buy key stock or an assortment of commonly-used keys. They come in all sizes.

I'll have to look at my wiper arms again, but if I remember correctly there is no key. There is just an unsplined part of the wiper assembly that the notch lines up with. It should only go on one way because of this. The splines hold the are to the drive assembly.

There was definitely a key on some of the cars. Emphasis on "was", because it's almost a guarantee that you will drop it and not find it again whenever you take the wiper arms off.

well i went to Home Depot today and bought this. i think I'm gonna have to make one with my new Dremel :D

PICT3577.jpg

PICT3580.jpg

PICT3578.jpg

Back